I can start a business and you can help :)

KirkPsalm

Mar 28, 2016
Texas
✟26,721.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm considering start a business where i lease a car that i purchase to whoever has the need. It would be thru using the Turo Application. It will not be my car or the family car. Stricktly a car to be available for leasing all the time.
Also i am an Uber driver which is my own business too. So here what i'm thinking.
I Uber and save some money for a down payment on a good car, with record of good ROI.
I assume i will need to have a LLC and, i think what that looks like is, i have an LLC for the Uber business with a little capital saved up and record of earning a profit to start the Turo car rental.

Does this make since? I don't want to risk any of my personal credit or cash just want to have the Uber/Turo combo business disconnected from all my personal stuff.

I would appreciate any insights, warnings, you may have.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm considering start a business where i lease a car that i purchase to whoever has the need. It would be thru using the Turo Application. It will not be my car or the family car. Stricktly a car to be available for leasing all the time.
Also i am an Uber driver which is my own business too. So here what i'm thinking.
I Uber and save some money for a down payment on a good car, with record of good ROI.
I assume i will need to have a LLC and, i think what that looks like is, i have an LLC for the Uber business with a little capital saved up and record of earning a profit to start the Turo car rental.

Does this make since? I don't want to risk any of my personal credit or cash just want to have the Uber/Turo combo business disconnected from all my personal stuff.

Based on the website, looks like Luxury vehicles would mostly be in demand?

Upvote 0

PaulChilds

Nov 21, 2022
Chicago
✟13,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

There is a lot of information online, but I think that it's still a great idea to ask someone who has some real experience. In general, I've already found a lot of useful information and tips online, and it all helps me a lot. Here is one resource I'd like to share; maybe it will also be useful to someone else. I came across this page https://ddi-dev.com/blog/case/how-to-create-a-crm-system-for-your-business/ and read about creating a CRM system for the business. I'd heard about it before, but I knew what it is just in general terms. But after reading that info, I know exactly what it is and why you need it for your business.
I don't have any business experience, but I hope that you will succeed, and I wish you luck!
And it will be also interesting to me to read some info other forum members can provide!

Upvote 0