I AM NOW THE NEW RULER OF cf - BOW B4 ME! (3)

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel so weird... *Sits up* I feel everything all at once but it's like I'm on the other side. I can't explain it and...* Looks around* Oh my gosh! Everything is so beautiful! *With that Angel_Wings gets up and starts to look at and tounch nearly every object she sees*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ninjitsu14 said:
Terrible News, ChrisBot rebels!!

ChrisBot has returned, twice as evil as before!! He played his mind games on me and reduced me to a pile of ash.....

NIN! GET OUT! YOUR MIND IS STILL RECOVERING! HE'LL GET YOU AGAIN! RUN!:o :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ninjitsu14 said:
I'm fine. I've recovered since.....but, he was powerful.....

*Angel_Wings takes a deep breath* Even so Nin, Those lasers will kill you. Johnny is a powerful robot because he was made for war. * Pushes Nin out of the way as Johnny fires his lasers and is hit* SMEG! *Angel_Wings isn't hurt but still feels the blow* That was weird! *Turns to Nin* See? You need to get out! You're no use to us dead! *Nin goes to argue* GO! OR I'LL BEAM YOU OUT!

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*Angel_Wings picks up the empty syringe, feels her neck where it had been inserted* You forgot that I cannot die Nin. *Uses her Angelic powers to beam herself and Nin to where the others wait for them* Thanks for helping me though. You are a good friend. *Looks at syringe* What did he inject me with? Looks like a virus of some kind... Glad he got me and not you Nin! LOL!

Upvote 0