JESUS is my rock & the ONLY way
Apr 10, 2015
✟8,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Blessed friends,

I adore Baptists♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ & the WORD is my life .

The word "Trinity" cannot be found in the Bible, but the truth of it can. While there's only one God, the Godhead consists of three distinct persons—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All are equally omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, eternal, and unchanging, but each one has unique functions.

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
John 1:18
Strwy

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Blessed friends,

I adore Baptists♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ & the WORD is my life .

The word "Trinity" cannot be found in the Bible, but the truth of it can. While there's only one God, the Godhead consists of three distinct persons—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. All are equally omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, eternal, and unchanging, but each one has unique functions.

No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
John 1:18
Strwy

Charles Stanley is one of the few non-KJV only ministers I listen to. A godly man who walks what he talks, and talks solid Bible doctrine. My dearly beloved and missed mentor was another one. J. Vernon McGhee was another who is still on the radio.

Upvote 0