I am in so much pain. Please help me pray.

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me on several levels. I do not have a car and I am disabled so I can not walk even to the store across the street. My daughter is so pre occupied with her GIRLFRIEND I have to make an appointment with her to get to her take me to get medicine and groceries. It's all so discouraging. In 2001 I tore off my left foot in an accident got staff they reattached the foot and fused it with bolts and screws. It is still giving me problems I was in wheelchair for six year trying to learn to walk again which caused my right side to go haywire. Sciatic nerve on right side hip on right side is bone on bone as is my knee and shoulders. So movement is very painful. Drug addicts make it impossible for people who are really in need of help just to do the work they need to do and take the edge off the pain. I take tylenol and aspirin . I'm not sleeping from all the pain and it's getting to me really bad. I know there are people who have it much worse than I do. God blessed me to allow me to keep my leg and I am so thankful for that but I really need prayer. I just can't go on like this. I never have the help I need. I'm only 58, to some I know that sounds old, but it really isn't that old. I'm alone and without a way to go to take care fo my own needs. I need God to help me, heal me. Somehow! I believe I've been a Christian since 1986 on Father's Day when I gave my life to the Lord. Please put me on your prayer listings and pray for me each day as God puts on your heart. I am on disability so there isn't much I can do to get clothes and a car or certain other things with 710 a month but I am a good steward with what I do have. All my bills are pain ahead of time and I try to find the best deals. So please please pray for me. Thank you ahead of time. I wonder each night how can someone live and be in this much pain with so much wrong. I want to live not give up and go. I have a job to do here yet for the Lord I know I do even if I am incapable of teaching or going out anymore. Thank you Mary Lou:idea::cry:

Quadratic

Nov 21, 2012
Florida
✟9,181.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Father god, we ask for Mary Lou today. we ask Lord, for more transportation to be availible for her. We ask for local Christians have more fellowship. Lord, we ask for her path, we pray for less pain.
Lord, we ask for our sister im christ, and bring her up to the throne of grace, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Danie1979

Mar 26, 2013
Arizona
✟7,744.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Dear God, please heal Mary Lou. Please take her pain away. I have faith in your God. I KNOW you can heal Mary Lou as you did my niece. You said ask Dear Lord and we are asking. Please God, please heal Mary Lou and give her a pain free life from here on. In jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums