I am back with stuff to share!

Isaac32

May 5, 2015
✟16,567.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone! For those of you who have been here for a while you will remember me by my old username, Truthseeker32.

I'm still struggling to live the Orthodox life, and actually get to be my good friend's sponsor at his baptism this month! Glory to God!

My wife, son, and I will be heading to the East Coast soon. I was accepted to an Ivy League grad program in Theological Studies.

I have a lot of interesting interviews with Mormon-to-Orthodox converts on my blog. If you are interested, check them out: mormontoorthodox.blogspot.com.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back! What is new here?

Jesus4Madrid

Orthodox Christian
Jul 21, 2011
✟90,072.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey everyone! For those of you who have been here for a while you will remember me by my old username, Truthseeker32.

I'm still struggling to live the Orthodox life, and actually get to be my good friend's sponsor at his baptism this month! Glory to God!

My wife, son, and I will be heading to the East Coast soon. I was accepted to an Ivy League grad program in Theological Studies.

I have a lot of interesting interviews with Mormon-to-Orthodox converts on my blog. If you are interested, check them out: mormontoorthodox.blogspot.com.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back! What is new here?

Welcome back.

Which theology school will you study at? (Please don't say Harvard). Didn't you already study at an Anglican school?

Upvote 0

Isaac32

May 5, 2015
✟16,567.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome back.

Which theology school will you study at? (Please don't say Harvard). Didn't you already study at an Anglican school?
For the sake of privacy I would prefer not to say the specific school I will be attending, but I will tell you it isn't Harvard :) Harvard is in the Boston area, btw. My first school was not Anglican, but my advisor was.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,914.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm hoping to visit both HCOTS, STOTS, and SVOTS while I am out there.

cool beans, check out Holy Trinity in Jordanville as well, and there is an awesome ROCOR monastery on Long Island to check out called Holy Cross

Upvote 0