Kimmi11

Oct 8, 2008
Nowhere.
✟7,655.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I don't know exactly when it started, but I have this horrible paranoia that everyone is an angel. When I walk past someone on the street, my mind screams, "Angel!" and when I go in a store to buy something, with everyone I pass, my mind screams, "Angel!" It's very annoying and difficult to control.

It bothers me, because I end up believing it at times, and then I become so paranoid that I can't think of what I am doing. Because of this increase in paranoia, I have become afraid of angels. It's not because I'm afraid of their light (because that would be evil). I'm afraid because they're able to read minds. Imagine yourself standing before a high and noble prince, and you have the most silly and disturbing thoughts running through your mind...and the prince can understand them all. That's how I feel.

I even started to dislike them a while ago, because I kept believing that people were angels and those people would sometimes be rude to me. Then I would harbor the thought that angels were nasty scum.

So please pray for me, or at least help me understand what in the world is wrong with me. It's gotten me so badly that I think they follow me online, or follow other people online.

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Dear Kimi11, May I welcome you to Christian Forums firstly, Angels, there is no need to fear angels, you say that everyone has light around them, do there children have light as well, you seem very young and afraid, forgive me if I make a mistake, do you go to Church, if you do, have you given your life to Jesus, or are you a seeker after Him, you can send me a Private message if you like to know more about Angels, and what they are here for. God Bless you. Elshevia.

Upvote 0

chosenpath

Senior Veteran
Sep 29, 2008
Florida
✟11,367.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:prayer:

Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1Peter 1:10,12-13
Of this salvation the prophets have inquired and searched carefully, who prophesied of the grace that would come to you,

To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us[ they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven--things which angels desire to look into. Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

Reactions: faithfulchild
Upvote 0

Kimmi11

Oct 8, 2008
Nowhere.
✟7,655.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Dear Kimi11, May I welcome you to Christian Forums firstly, Angels, there is no need to fear angels, you say that everyone has light around them, do there children have light as well, you seem very young and afraid, forgive me if I make a mistake, do you go to Church, if you do, have you given your life to Jesus, or are you a seeker after Him, you can send me a Private message if you like to know more about Angels, and what they are here for. God Bless you. Elshevia.

Thank you, and I became saved about two years ago. I'm not that young but I act like a two year old at times. :puff:

You know I don't know that angels can read minds...They go about doing God's work as we are to do His will. I believe God is the only one who knows our every thought.
I think they can because, if demons are able to know what "irks" you so that they can tempt you into sin, shouldn't angels know as well?

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Dear Kimi11, sorry I did not mean to offend you, You are trying to learn English, may I ask where you come from, I mean which Country, and a fairly new Christian as well, it all must seem like a great puzzel at this moment, English is a difficult language to learn, it is the language of the same spelling means different meanings, it always must be taken in the context of the sentance + the different areas have again a different meaning, but I am sure you will do very well,
Now angels will not harm you in any way, God Himself sends them to people, to help
them to encourage them, where as the devil only sends evil and they are not angels, but to be sure test them, that is God's word, ask them if Jesus Came in the Flesh.
if you get no reply or a denighial, of God's word then you will know that this entity
is not from God, all Angels that come from God will reply that Jesus came in the Flesh, but be not afraid of them, I hope this helps, God Bless you. Elshevia.

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
I think they can because, if demons are able to know what "irks" you so that they can tempt you into sin, shouldn't angels know as well?

I believe demons go about their work to steal our joy and tempt us to sin...Likewise as with the angels I don't believe demons know our thoughts. No doubt they would like us to think they do know our every thought. Anyone care to share their thoughts? God is ruler over all, His power is far greater than the angels and demons. This is my understanding.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kimmi11

Oct 8, 2008
Nowhere.
✟7,655.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Dear Kimi11, sorry I did not mean to offend you, You are trying to learn English, may I ask where you come from, I mean which Country, and a fairly new Christian as well, it all must seem like a great puzzel at this moment, English is a difficult language to learn, it is the language of the same spelling means different meanings, it always must be taken in the context of the sentance + the different areas have again a different meaning, but I am sure you will do very well,
Now angels will not harm you in any way, God Himself sends them to people, to help
them to encourage them, where as the devil only sends evil and they are not angels, but to be sure test them, that is God's word, ask them if Jesus Came in the Flesh.
if you get no reply or a denighial, of God's word then you will know that this entity
is not from God, all Angels that come from God will reply that Jesus came in the Flesh, but be not afraid of them, I hope this helps, God Bless you. Elshevia.

!???!???!???

I'm not from another country, sorry if I'm confusing. I have been a Christian for a while too. But thank you for the help.

I believe demons go about their work to steal our joy and tempt us to sin...Likewise as with the angels I don't believe demons know our thoughts. No doubt they would like us to think they do know our every thought. Anyone care to share their thoughts? God is ruler over all, His power is far greater than the angels and demons. This is my understanding.
It's just, whenever I simply think about God, I can feel somewhat evil presences around me and trying to turn me away. Although I'm not afraid of them, the fact that me only thinking about God causes this, it almost seems like the mind can be understood. It's just little things like that.

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
It's just, whenever I simply think about God, I can feel somewhat evil presences around me and trying to turn me away. Although I'm not afraid of them, the fact that me only thinking about God causes this, it almost seems like the mind can be understood. It's just little things like that.

Kimmi this is the work of satan trying to steal your joy. Try to apply this scripture when this happens...Only God understands our minds.

Ephesians 6:12
For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

God Bless! :hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi :wave:

Heb. 13:2

Do not forget to entertain (to show hospitality to) strangers for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.

Rev. 19:10, 22:8, 9

I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus.

For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and those who keep the words of this book.

1 Pet. 1:12

things which angels desire to look into

Jeremiah

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear because fear involves torment.

Rom. 13:9

John 13:34, 35

Last edited:
Upvote 0