big sister
Apr 25, 2009
Land Down Under
✟12,875.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Pacific Northwest is at risk for an earthquake that could kill hundreds of thousands—but East Coast officials aren’t paying attention. Winston Ross on the coming catastrophe....
What a "shame" these days that anyone can check online to see self-proclaimed prophet/s' failed prophecies from the past. :D

Analysis of Hansen's 1995 prophecies. A critique of Jonathan Hansen's "Warning to the People of America"

These kind of so-called warnings are as reliable as fortune-cookie messages and newspaper horoscopes.

Upvote 0

joey_downunder

big sister
Apr 25, 2009
Land Down Under
✟12,875.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I predict that west of the Cascade Mountains in Washington State, there will be at least a week of overcast with a strong likelihood of rain showers within the next year.

Coming in to try and garner some prophetic street cred.

-CryptoLutheran
In Australia I prophesy
*there will be major political upheaval in the following year
* there will be major heatwaves, cyclones and storms unlike many have ever seen

- Election is due in 2013/2014
- Australia is a big country, cyclone season about to start, many foreigners and immigrants moving north to the tropics for jobs ALL the time

But shoosh, don't tell any potential followers that, they might realise I just have good "guesstimate" skills. ;)

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...or just misinformed and afraid...isn't that what is happeneing with all the crazy stuff going on...I think many people are afraid and anxious about events in the world whether it is war in the Middle East, disasters like Huricane Sandy or the hype about 2012...why mock peoples fear...the OP didn't even state their opinion or anything...just flooded a page with some one elses stuff...or are we supposed to look at what he (Hansen) says and judge him?

Whatever...I look to God for signs...and He will do the judging...

Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Of course the Pacific coast of the US is at risk of an earthquake - it sits on a fault line! At some point in the not too distant future there is likely to be a sizeable earthquake there. Not because it's the end times, but due to natural processes that have driven all the other earthquakes there.
I think you are mistaken.

Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Somebody delete this thread ...

Do you think the Holy Bible should also be deleted?
6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the "sun" became black as sackcloth of hair, and the "moon" became as blood;
6:13 And "the stars of heaven" fell unto the earth, even as the "fig tree" casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind (Eze 13:13).
6:14 And the "heaven" departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every "mountain" and "island" were moved out of their places.
6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks (Deut. 32:37), Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the Throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
6:17 For the Great Day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm surprised no one is prophesying about the earthquake that is supposed to hit the Wasatch front in the next couple of years...

So when is this earthquake supposed to hit? See they leave the date open so that 2 years from now when there's an earthquake in the Pacific northwest "Oooh Oooh See See we told you!"

There are people that think that it could happen before December 25. I do not think they state west coast of u.s. but like a 10 could hit. If we make it to July 4 2013 the danger will have passed?

I do not follow this stuff close but maybe I should. It all has to do with planets and the sun getting in a line?
Patrick Geryl's Quake Predictions
Well, here we are in another one of Patrick Geryl's earthquake windows and what do we have but a 6.4 up in the Gulf of Alaska!

If you are working out the odds, this is 13 in a row that Patrick has accurately put in the right time windows.

If you're a math major, and you want to see what the USGS database looked like over the past two years, here's how quakes have looked:

Quake Magnitudes/Frequencies Parsed from USGS DB as of Nov 1, 2012 in preceding 36 months:
Mag 5.0- and larger per month: 182.667
Mag 6.0- and larger per month: 14.306
Mag 7.0 and larger per month: 1.611

So, as you can see, 6.0's are almost an every other day event. But those 7.0's and larger? With average of less than 2 per month, that begins to be convincing - quickly.

If we look at the USGS data. we can see that in the last 17-days we have had our two 7+ quakes (7.4 Guatemala and 7.7 Queen Charlottes) so if you're playing "score the quakes" at home, here's what's ahead:

"November 13-14: 6.5 plus
November 15-16: 6.5 plus
November 20: 6 plus
November 22-23: 6.5 plus *(Following was upgraded to 8.0+ Nov 25 period by phone, in Nov 7 in call with GU)
November 28: 7 +

Frankly, it's not that Patrick has come up with a methodology to predict the quakes, so much as what it infers for December when around December 17-18 we should see (by his calcs) an 8+ magnitude and then on December 21 (or thereabouts because there is such a major alignment coming up that for all intents and purposes begins around December 10) we could see a once-in-millennia quake of 10+ which would mean aftershocks of 9+ and 8+ and that really could be a global life changer. More on his site here.

Meantime, a few readers, like Hank are chastising me:

"George, With Patrick Geryl's 'hit list' at 100%, why the HELL are you WAITING?? Get busy on your prep list NOW! You still may not get it all finished... and new stuff is sure to occur to you as you do stuff. Did it occur to you that waiting for a big 8+ before proceeding may put you into significant infrastructure-failure territory, and you may not be able to get the stuff you need? Normalcy bias will get one killed. These are not normal times. 6.8 EQ in Myanmar today. tick... tick... tick..."

My approach is scaled spending - as Patrick's hit come in, my preps scale up.

Tomorrow in Peoplenomics, a discussion about "Prospects of a 10".

I can not copy and paste some things? This comes from george ure's site urbansurvival.com
"Repent and pray that the 10 does not hit this earth." Me

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This thread saddens me. My neighborhood is still a disaster zone after Sandy. We have no stores, no banks, no other places to buy things (money is worthless). FEMA has set up shop in our neighborhood park. An earthquake on any coast would be the end. I tell you this: you can prepare but only so much. All the preparation in the world can't sustain you long-term. At least hurricanes give you a few days notice. Earthquakes come like a thief in the night (or day).

You can prepare with insurance policies, etc. but nothing can prepare you when your neighbor is dead, or if your friends/family lose their home and had no insurance and have to move. You may even have to move. Disasters bring emotional trauma for all.

I wonder did you know that the Haarp watch site was letting everyone know that something bad was going to happen to your area way in advance?

Sandy looks very man directed from just watching that haarp site in the 10 day before Sandy hit your area till it hit your area. Even the weather people over and over stated storms do not move like that. Amazing was even in the head lines leading up to it hitting your area. Over and over again people on the weather channel just could not believe this storm.

From watching that haarp watch site I would guess that Sandy hitting your area was done by the u.s. Government haarp military compound in Alaska. That storm should have went out to sea and never hit land here in the u.s. imho

Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prophet Jonathan Hansen also says the following:

..."Many will be destroyed. Different cities across America
will come under attack. Some by terrorists, some by other nations,
some by earthquakes and volcanoes and meteorites.
4. Weather will turn against us. Wealth will be removed. Much
destruction is coming."

http://www.worldministries.org/IntNL/Church_America_Warning.pdf

[FONT=&quot]WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT![/FONT]

Chemical and Biological Attacks, Detection & Response FAQ

Prophet Jonathan Hansen has also said:

There is hope!To avoid the above, there must be a mighty genuine
revival (repentance), as in Nineveh (Jonah 3:5-10), or a powerful
spirit of prayer must arise that will result in the mercy and grace
of God as with Abraham for Sodom and Gomorrah (Gen. 18:23-33).
If we meet the conditions of God (2 Chron. 7:14), He will hear our
call, forgive us, and heal the land! If we don't meet the conditions,
judgment will fall and all of the prophecies will come to pass. 1998-
2008 was really a time frame of mercy and grace. Intercession can
only delay judgment for a period until judgment is complete. Without
repentance, all will be eventually fulfilled.

I would say he seems like a caring man that is giving out warnings of the times to come?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you think the Holy Bible should also be deleted?
6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the "sun" became black as sackcloth of hair, and the "moon" became as blood;
6:13 And "the stars of heaven" fell unto the earth, even as the "fig tree" casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind (Eze 13:13).
6:14 And the "heaven" departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every "mountain" and "island" were moved out of their places.
6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks (Deut. 32:37), Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the Throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
6:17 For the Great Day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

uhmmm...are you actually saying this guys writings are Scripture? :confused:
tulc(doesn't think that sounds right) :sorry:

Upvote 0

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
wordsoflife, I think you should change your name to wordofcritism :p

I took Words Of Life from:

1 John 1:1
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.

Even Christ could be critical at times. I don't think that he is calling me to put up with false prophets and their prophecies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...are you actually saying this guys writings are Scripture? :confused:
tulc(doesn't think that sounds right) :sorry:

No that is Revelations

Revelation 6

New King James Version (NKJV)

"Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances"

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold,[e] there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[f] became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders,[g] the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
Biblegateway.com

Upvote 0