birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord i pray for all those who have been affected by the hurricane in the carribean and in the united states of america I pray that you can calm the storm and that there wont be much damage done. Lord have you way please. Lord help those who are in need. In your name I ask this Amen and Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Father, we acknowledge you as Lord over the United States. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You reign above all gods. All power belongs to You. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We thank You for your continual protection and provision. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Using the authority given to us in the Name of Jesus, we speak to Hurricane Gustav and we command the winds and the storm to dissipate. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We ask for the peace of God to still Hurricane Gustav, and we declare that Gustav will not bring harm or destruction to New Orleans, Houston or the surrounding coastal areas.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We also speak to Hanna and the storms lining up following Gustav. We declare peace to these storms and we command them to dissipate and to do no harm.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lord, we ask You to touch the heart of every believer in this area to pray against this hurricane. Raise up a Spirit of prayer and empower your people to pray effectively.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Father, please forgive our many sins. Please forgive our disobedience, rebellion, unbelief, and any forms of idolatry. Lord, help us to be a nation that is kind and forgiving to others. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Have mercy upon us. Lord, help us to overcome our temptations as a nation, and please deliver us from this impending destruction. We ask You to destroy every satanic assignment against our nation during this season. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Father, in Your great love and compassion we also ask you to protect the peoples of the islands in the path of Gustav, Hanna and these weather system. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Now to the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. We ask this in Jesus’ Name, Amen.[/FONT]

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for everyone!! God, please take your children under your wing and give them the knowledge they need to stay safe. Amen. :crossrc::crossrc::crosseo:

Father God, I come into prayer agreement and ask of thy mercy and protection over the people. Keep them safe from the storm, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums