Huge Sailboat

john_witte

Mar 14, 2011
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Sometime back end of October 2010. Had dream I was on a huge sailboat, like as big as a Carnival cruise ship, only was a sailboat with large sails, etc. It was parked in a harbor and not yet moving, but I imagined it was about to. I had to go to the bathroom and was walking along the outside walkways to find one. I did not see or encounter anyone else on the ship during the entire dream. Then I arrived at a room on the top enclosed level of the ship just underneath the top deck. In the room was a swimming pool and adjoining the pool was a wash basin also of the same material as the pool, like fiber-glass, but shaped like a flat elongated basin with a drain at one end. I felt the need to do a number 2 :) and suddenly I saw a few doo-doos in the basin, not gross-like, but just little turds. I then looked to the other side of the swimming pool and could see down through each level of the ship, like maybe four levels down. On each level I could see an Olympic-sized pool. For the most part they were clean, but also dirty around the edges and I could sense mold and mildew in them, but not really see it. The lowest level pool in the ship seemed to have clear water, but the level of mold, green algae, was so thick I could visibly see it all along the side-walls of this pool. Dream ended.

Have come to believe the huge ship represents a large group of people who are trying to "clean things up" in society, but I do not believe these pools really represent the Lord's baptismal pools. Believe they are more like programs of self-improvement touted to have all kinds of benefits to clean up and/or improve your life, but are kind of like replacement pools to the lavers of Christ. Not suggesting they don't have some kind of benefit to the soul of a person, I was shoved into one myself (other dream), but they are NOT the Lord's. I consider this ship to be a kind of "Show-boat" created by false Christs and their programs, many of which have gained a very strong foothold in churches today.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I consider this ship to be a kind of "Show-boat" created by false Christs and their programs, many of which have gained a very strong foothold in churches today.
That's how it appeared to me too. You went up into the higher eschelon, and found evidence of corruption that needed cleaning up, but it was being left alone, with no one in charge of ridding foul things.

The pools seem to be perks, set up for communal sharing -- maybe just symbols of ministries. Basically beneficial but also not cleaned.

I think we all need to pray that God will clean up corruptions, however painful it will be. People are not bringing glory to God if they condone the little indiscretions; in a large ministry, they become glaring hypocrisies.

Lowest levels often show the heart of an organization or person -- the deep secrets.

Show boat is a great term for it; society has definitely noticed how much surface hype there is, but Christians are so fearful of stopping the work of the Lord, that they tend to overlook the minor errors.

God's work is also in the cleaning process, and the attention to justice and purification. Thanks for sharing your dream and thoughts.

Upvote 0