United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Howdy folks, been a while.

These forums--back when there was an actual World of Christia--were my old stomping grounds back when I was a teenager. I loved every second I spent here, and I met some amazing people along the way. I didn't do much posting under this screen name; I went by "onikirimaru777" back in the day: yeah, I was fully engaged in my goth/anime phase of teenage angst, but it served me well.

It's a shame to see these forums so...dead. They never were all that bustling, but I'm sad to see them go all the same. To the people who I wrote with (so, so poorly) back in the day, I hope that you are all doing well. I miss our adventures, as silly as they may have been.

Thanks for letting me shout into the void. Cheers, all.

• Agree
Reactions: sandman

Frater Chad

I'll probably forget to log in for another year
Sep 5, 2010
Austin, TX
✟16,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Welcome and may your avatar keep you safe from the Old ones and their servitors!

Haha, much appreciated! I updated that avatar in like...2012? Was definitely in the peak of my Lovecraft phase at the time (which hasn't necessarily gone away, but you understand).

What do you think is missing ???

From my brief inspection, it looks like the main issue is lack of active role-players. It doesn't help that these forums have been buried in the Gaming forum, meaning new folks who come to the site may not immediately know this part of the forum exists...and returning users may just assume the RP forums got nixed.

I'm not sure what would need to happen to resurrect this RP board, shame to say. I'm curious if there's even will for that here these days--no condescension meant, merely there's a time for life and a time for death, and the forums may have reached their latter times.

Upvote 0