Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
The New Testament writers speak as though we should all accept these Gifts of the Spirit freely, and use them to minister to others. They are written about as though we don't own them ourselves, but allow God to work through us while using them.

Tongues can be personal prayer language, so the definition is blurrier. It doesn't really matter whether the sounds that come out of your mouth are official Tongues or not, if you are focused on praising God and connecting with Him. God understands the thousands of dialects on this earth, and knows your heart, so I'm sure He'll figure it out.

Where the difficulty tends to lie -- finding other believers who support you in your efforts and expressions. Are you in a fellowship where you can develop and grow in these areas?

Upvote 0
Aug 3, 2012
✟15,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The New Testament writers speak as though we should all accept these Gifts of the Spirit freely, and use them to minister to others. They are written about as though we don't own them ourselves, but allow God to work through us while using them.

Tongues can be personal prayer language, so the definition is blurrier. It doesn't really matter whether the sounds that come out of your mouth are official Tongues or not, if you are focused on praising God and connecting with Him. God understands the thousands of dialects on this earth, and knows your heart, so I'm sure He'll figure it out.

Where the difficulty tends to lie -- finding other believers who support you in your efforts and expressions. Are you in a fellowship where you can develop and grow in these areas?

Yes I have. But devil is doing every possible way to stop me coming in a fellowship.. Thanks for your reply.. God leads!! God bless you brother!! So it is true, the devil is tricking me everyday.. Thank you very much! I appreciated it so much..... Now, I will just trust GOD 100% in the GIFTS of his SPIRIT

Upvote 0