How Tall Are You?

How tall are you? Well spill the beans...

• Under 5 ft tall

• Between 5ft - 5'4"

• Between 5'5"-5'8"

• Between 5'9" - 5'11"

• Over 6 ft tall

• Other - Please Explain!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So in your case you added about one Tom Cruise to your actual hieght :p.

that would be the case, but I lied again. I'm not even that tall. If you wanna know how tall I really am.. well...

Did you ever see that movie, The Borrowers? about the tiny people that lived inside the wall? I aspire to be as tall as them.

Upvote 0
U

Ukrainia

speaking of tall men. Apparently its getting into some people's heads that i need to be dating one of the guys at work on the unloading team. He's the only guy in the store that is quite noticeably taller than me....

Did you ever see that movie, The Borrowers? about the tiny people that lived inside the wall? I aspire to be as tall as them.

My bet is that this ends with the shocking reveal that Lafillecherie is Katie Holmes, but sometimes the strange of habit Tom Cruise signs in on her username to whine about his short stature. What's most surprising isn't that they're both on Christian Forums, nor that Katie Holmes lack of acting capability, has led her to find work at a place with an "unloading team." What's most surprising is that anyone has actually watched the movie The Borrowers. :p

Upvote 0

TwistTim

Whimsical, Witty, Wacky, Waiting, Wise Guy
Jan 27, 2007
Ork
✟22,644.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
to everyone who is under tall and complaining about your height or lack thereof... remember this: good things come in small packages. Like Diamonds and Money and Dynamite. (or so my mother who is 5'2" is fond of saying)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

My bet is that this ends with the shocking reveal that Lafillecherie is Katie Holmes, but sometimes the strange of habit Tom Cruise signs in on her username to whine about his short stature. What's most surprising isn't that they're both on Christian Forums, nor that Katie Holmes lack of acting capability, has led her to find work at a place with an "unloading team." What's most surprising is that anyone has actually watched the movie The Borrowers. :p

OK. this made me laugh ^_^

Upvote 0

Ceta_cea

I'm a Kings Daugther
Mar 1, 2011
a village near Lucerne
✟15,345.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Eventhough I am short, I like it that way, most of the time anyway. :) I just come after my mothers side they all are shorter than me. Besides I seldom ask taller people for help. If I can't reach something on my own, I go and get a chair.

@TwistTim: My mum says that as well!

Upvote 0

HeKnowsMyName

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 23, 2006
Jawja!
✟69,974.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Nope. I'm pretty sure that isn't a Christian dating site. Although I was a member there at one time.

Plenty of Fish advertises free online dating. Did you go there for the wrong reasons? :doh: ^_^

Reactions: chuck77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

septemberskies

You can find me on cloud no.9
Sep 16, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Visit site
✟19,453.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Eventhough I am short, I like it that way, most of the time anyway. :) I just come after my mothers side they all are shorter than me. Besides I seldom ask taller people for help. If I can't reach something on my own, I go and get a chair.

@TwistTim: My mum says that as well!
By best friend is 4'11 she has a stool everywhere in house and rarely to never asks for help

Upvote 0