PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, I'm glad to see other tall girls around here :) I get tired of all the teeny-tiny chicks that I see every day, making me feel like a giraffe-ish ogre.

Only problem is that the local guys seem to be shrinking too... :( Maybe it's cause the current generation grew up on video games and sodas instead of fresh air and milk. I don't like all the itty bitty people... *feels weird*

I'm somewhere between 5'6 and 5'7.

Hey, don't hate on the short people...we face enough natural discrimination. :p (we've had short people around here for awhile, not just the "current generation;" my father was 5'4"-5'6" and my mom is 5'0"-5'1")

I deleted my original post in this thread, but now feel the need to show solidarity with my fellow short people. :D I'm 5ft tall and fabulous.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey, don't hate on the short people...we face enough natural discrimination. :p (we've had short people around here for awhile, not just the "current generation;" my father was 5'4"-5'6" and my mom is 5'0"-5'1")

I deleted my original post in this thread, but now feel the need to show solidarity with my fellow short people. :D I'm 5ft tall and fabulous.

Oh, I don't hate, I'm envious, and bitter that they make ME feel like a huge, gawky, awkward buffoon.

Short girls = cute and inspiring of "desire to protect"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'de say that's pretty tall, lol...maybe not compared to those extremely tall basketball players

In comparison to females yeah lol but it's really not that much of a difference to guys. For example a guy that's 5'11'' pretty well sees eye to eye with me, those three inches don't really matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.