Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Abortion, to me, is synonymous with murder; however, Satan isn’t just killing the babies. He’s found a clever way to knife the mothers and fathers, as well! He disguises things so they won’t notice the pain till the frantic situation is over, and they just want to establish a life. He makes them believe the baby in question is just a clump of cells that’ll go away once you’ve passed through the clinic from hell. In other cases, he scares them so the only real escape from the situation seems to be abortion.

Being prolife, to me, is a battle–where I’m trying to save two lives, or more.

I wish these people would understand they’re not only killing the baby. Once it’s gone, they’ve slaughtered something else deep inside, which will eventually return to haunt them. It’s impossible to dispose of someone so intimately a part of you and just forget. The child will always be there, watching from Heaven up above; by the time you realize your heart’s missing something, you cannot get it back.

Satan has killing strategies which, once felt by our weak human hearts, don’t seem rash at all. It starts when he convinces a person that God doesn’t care. Depriving one of their faith is equal to disarming a soldier in battle. If you succumb to this first temptation, you’re going to stumble, and most likely fail. Then, he convinces you that friends are actually enemies: It’s easy turning people against one another, so you can’t see the tempter anymore, consumed by your misery and hatred of the world. Finally, when there’s no faith or true love, of course there isn’t a Truth! Just live by your own rules—no right or wrong! This chain of events leads to many abortions today.

So many people have fallen for it. While it hurts me to know innocent children will die, they’re not the only ones who’ll suffer! The parents are also being torn apart. While the baby is being disposed of, you cannot erase from your past that it existed; when you have other children, you’ll think of it. You can only put off such a memory to a point. One day it’ll become too heavy, and there’ll be no escaping it: Part of you has been dead for a long time, because you didn’t acknowledge it was alive.

Continued below.