Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Matt 26;26 where the Lord's supper first written was given to those under the OLD COVENANT .

And verse 29 says I will NOT drink it AN NEW with you in my FATHER'S KINGDOM , which is the MILLENNIUM , called the 1000 year reign of CHRIST .

And there are many that practice the Lord supper say that the BLOOD is Christ BLOOD and that the BREAD , actual is His BODY .

Then there a verse in 1 Cor 11:23 that Paul RECEIVED from the Lord ,, what also I delivered to you , that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was BEING delivered up took BREAD

and having given thanks , He broke it and said , TAKE , eat , this is My body which is being broken for you , DO this for My MEMORIAL .

In verse In like manner also the cup , after having dined , saying , This n cup is the NEW ARRANGEMENT by My blood , do this as often as when you should drink it for my MEMORIAL ,

Why do I call DIATHEKE / ARRANGMENT because we are not Israel , NOR are a NEW COVENANT PEOPLE .

We are a NEW CREATION IN Christ , and we do not have to have the LORD'S SUPPER every week .

The HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write 1 Cor 10::16 The cup of blessing which we bless , is it NOT / A DISJUNCARIVE PARTICLE , INTERROGATIVE , a fellowship of the BODY of CHRIST .

Verse 17 Because we are many , ,ARE ONE BREAD , ONE BODY , for we are PARTAKERS from One BREAD .

dan p

Reactions: sandman