Visit site
✟444,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi Bro, grace and peace to you. We never took are kids t or t-ing but had many come to the house. Working at Hershey all those years I would rubber band a tract(chick or others) onto a big Hershey bar and never got egged for it. My committing my life to Christ started with a chick tract(This is your life) and I have passed out hundreds of them over the years. I have used those "money" ones but with any tract I leave it comes with a generous tip. Believe it or not I was recently banned from CA forum for sharing my testimony on how I came to Christ via a chick tract in a thread bashing chick.Lord only knows who allows the Holy
Spirit to start a work in their lives from reading a tract..

Dear friend i read those tracts - very hateful to Catholics...and very very wrong on everything they state.

I am glad you came to the Lord - He works any way He chooses, but i am distressed you believed them because most if not all of them are directed against the Church and are nothing more than a smear campaign.
I feel sorry for any child who may have been hurt by those....as my children had night mares from finding them and reading them.

I understand your heart was good - but drop the tracts. They are riddled full of anti truths of the Church. Very wrong.

Upvote 0

HisKid1973

Thank You Jesus For Interceding For Me
Mar 29, 2005
Chocolate Town USA
✟15,349.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear friend i read those tracts - very hateful to Catholics...and very very wrong on everything they state.

I am glad you came to the Lord - He works any way He chooses, but i am distressed you believed them because most if not all of them are directed against the Church and are nothing more than a smear campaign.
I feel sorry for any child who may have been hurt by those....as my children had night mares from finding them and reading them.

I understand your heart was good - but drop the tracts. They are riddled full of anti truths of the Church. Very wrong.

I mostly used the "this is your life" tract. Some that were pretty bizarre/controversial I
avoided. More recently I use a leaflet called "have a good day" I get at our church. It have like trivia items/stories and has the gospel message on the back. Blessings..K

Upvote 0