How much weight have you gained during pregnancy?

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have gained 66 lbs this pregnancy:blush:I am retaining alot of fluids and hoping that it goes away when baby comes. I still have some time before baby is born.:D I see women all the time who don't even look pregnant until they turn around. That is not my case.^_^Just curious.

xDenax

Jewish
Jul 20, 2009
United States
✟13,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm technically obese so I would like to keep it around 15lbs. I went to see a Midwife who told me I needed to gain 25-30lbs. She didn't seem to care that I'm so overweight already though I'm not sure why. I guess because I'm just on the line between obese and overweight? I won't be seeing her again anyway but I do hope the midwife I hire is okay with me wanting to keep my gain to a minimum. It's hard to carry this much weight on a tiny frame (I'm 4'9"). I sure don't want to add 30lbs or more to it.

Upvote 0

angelsamongus

Daughter of the Most Holy
Apr 14, 2008
Minnesota
✟8,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I gained 65 lbs. with my last and am at almost 30 now and I'm only 24 weeks! I have being trying not to gain so much this time because I have a small frame and am short. I just really like the taste of food. I gained a lot of the water weight last time and lost it pretty easy though. Praise the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Melbelle

Deadheadmakeup
Mar 22, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟53,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well I was weighed the other day, and I'm down another 3lbs that puts me at 31lbs lost. I should have gotten pregnant along time ago if I knew I'd be losing so much weight lol. Baby is fine and growing great, and I am getting food down, but I'm on a strict diet, so that and still getting sick sometimes, is my reasoning of losing weight. I was over weight to begin with, so my doctor said it won't hurt anything, he said if I did gain any weight, he didn't want me to gain more then 6lbs, so I'm ok with losing haha.

Upvote 0