May 22, 2005
3rd pebble from the shiny star
✟6,146.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
err well, its kinda low when u only make minimum wage :p
although babysitting is a fun easy income :)
just for playing with 2 cute kids and making sure no bodily harm came to them and cleaning up every toy (which were many) they threw down , and trying to protect this stupid glass egg that for some reason must be kept in their reach and keeping them from flushing their poor abused turtle down the toilet . ::gasps:: i made 20 bucks :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I didn't may any. The phone lines are all done and I interface with a hospital to transcribe for them and so I have been losing money for days now. :(And they say it will be another 2 or 3 days before I will be able to make any. :( But congratulations to all that have made money and Congratulations to you Revelations 12_12 for your big bucks you are making. :) Kewl~!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

revelations12_12

Jedi Sentinal
Feb 15, 2005
Oregon
✟4,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I do not make big bucks, just enough that I can live and keep my mind focused on heavenly things, and not stupid things tv tells me I should have.

Saturday and sunday money is from texas hold'm not my job. I used to play hold'm for a living but now I am trying to have a more normal stress free life. Still nice to subliment my income with though on the weekends.

As for your situation I hope for the best for you at your job and remember money is nothing and does not bring happiness.

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
revelations12_12 said:
I do not make big bucks, just enough that I can live and keep my mind focused on heavenly things, and not stupid things tv tells me I should have.

Saturday and sunday money is from texas hold'm not my job. I used to play hold'm for a living but now I am trying to have a more normal stress free life. Still nice to subliment my income with though on the weekends.

As for your situation I hope for the best for you at your job and remember money is nothing and does not bring happiness.

Actually, I was just trying to post to your thread and didn't mean any offense toward you making an income.

Blessings in Jesus...

NewSong

Upvote 0

revelations12_12

Jedi Sentinal
Feb 15, 2005
Oregon
✟4,432.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
NewSong said:
Actually, I was just trying to post to your thread and didn't mean any offense toward you making an income.

Blessings in Jesus...

NewSong

Oh, I took no offense, none at all I thought I was being supportive, sorry if I came off wrong:)

thanks for posting here I was just trying to make conversation;)

Hope to see you around in the future.

God bless
Luke

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
revelations12_12 said:
Oh, I took no offense, none at all I thought I was being supportive, sorry if I came off wrong:)

thanks for posting here I was just trying to make conversation;)

Hope to see you around in the future.

God bless
Luke

Nah, you are fine. I thought it was me. :) Notta problem and so glad to post. My pleasure. :)

NewSong:thumbsup:

Upvote 0