Lagos
✟15,249.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I feel so privileged to write to my loving brothers and sisters in christ. I want to share with you this short inspiring message that lingers in my mind and that is; how I discovered the happiness and sense of fulfilment that comes with helping others especially children.
I want you to dedicate a day a week or a day a month; visit the orphanage homes and also reach out to young minds around that are confused and starving to know the truth. You would be amazed at what little words you say can do for them.
Also, words are not enough, take cogent action by supporting them no matter how little thanks and God bless

Last edited:

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I feel so privileged to write to my loving brothers and sisters in christ. I want to share with you this short inspiring message that lingers in my mind and that is; how I discovered the happiness and sense of fulfilment that comes with helping others especially children.
I want you to dedicate a day a week or a day a month; visit the orphanage homes and also reach out to young minds around that are confused and starving to know the truth. You would be amazed at what little words you say can do for them.
Also, words are not enough, take cogent action by supporting them no matter how little thanks and God bless
Please follow the link below and see how you can be a part of this prayer program for young minds

Hello and welcome to CF. We are glad to have you join us. :)

Doing for "the least of these" is certainly important, and prayer for others should always be part of our daily occupation.

Please be aware though that the link you posted may be a problem. It could be considered spam by the site and get your whole post removed. If you will please remove the link it might be allowed to stay.

I'm not impressed by anyone who "sells" prayer anyway. Never a good idea to charge for it. If "the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" ... I'd be more interested in prayer from someone who doesn't ask to be paid for it.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My dear before you judge and quote scriptures, the plaform serves a medium to raise funds and take care of others. I will pull down the whole article. Thanks
I'm not judging you. I was informing you of the site rules to try to keep you out of trouble. Thank you for removing the link.

If you're charging money for prayers - that's between you and God. I actually didn't think it WAS you - sorry about that. Along with your link other related offers came up, all offering prayer for payment. But I can't refute my opinion on that topic itself.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums, and thank you for the reminder to care for the younger of us.

• Agree
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0