• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

How long since you last self injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenbeliever

fool for messiah
Apr 26, 2006
✟7,940.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
oneandlonely said:
To be honest. I have kinda stopped counting days. there just doesn't seem to be a real point.

:hug: good job to everyone else
hi, i just want to say my heart goes out to you. i have a cousin your age having the same struggles. i'm praying for you and her. most of all right now i just want to say try not to let the enemy make you feel guilty. believe me i know that is easier said than done. but i hope you can find a way to forgive yourself and accept yourself and let God be the one who worries about helping you stop the SI. i use to have so much self hatred, self rejection, self bitterness... but i had to sit in front of the mirror and tell myself, i love you and i forgive you. it made me cry and something happened in my heart when i did that. sometimes our healing comes slowly and painfully. but as long as we don't completely give up, as long as we keep starting over, our healing does come. bless you little sis.

Upvote 0

Arianna

Senior Veteran
Nov 7, 2005
England
✟11,311.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
6 days
anim_ping2.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

berry2000

May 21, 2006
California
✟16,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
gememily said:
About 1 hr ago:(
hugs** gememily that is hard. I hope you are safe now. You can always private message me if you need someone to talk to. I have totally been there before. And by the way welcome to the board. I see you are brand new. We are glad to have you with us.

Squigglemoster cutting is my main SI but I know what you mean about about having others. I hope you stay safe and same to you to PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.