• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

How long since you last self injured? (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
One day. I'm re-adjusting to how empty my life feels now that my fiance's gone back to the other side of my country, and I guess I just lost control for a minute there.

I have no problem believing that I'm going to be ok this time, though.

Upvote 0

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
One day. I'm re-adjusting to how empty my life feels now that my fiance's gone back to the other side of my country, and I guess I just lost control for a minute there.

I have no problem believing that I'm going to be ok this time, though.
I'm really glad you know you're going to be ok :hug:. How long until you get to see him again?
That's awesome Ally! You're doing great Hun :hug:.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its been about a month or so, I don't remember what day it was exactly. I *want* too, but I"m getting ready for a surgery and don't want to answer any weird questions to the dr.

*hug* A month is a great achievement Hun! You are doing really well. You can keep going :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristInAction

Beloved Child
May 14, 2006
Melbourne
Visit site
✟8,880.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
2weeks.

Something i've noticed on here is people come on like a few mins after they've cut & say but a suggestion from me. Come on before, vent in the feel like you wanna cut bit. see if it makes any difference. make that your ruten, rather then the other. :)

Upvote 0

flying_kiwifruit

used to be bellaandpjforever I had a name change</
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2006
New Zealand
✟52,205.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
(((Nat)))

Let's get up and start counting again then Hun. You can do it :hug:.

I'm starting to wonder how many time I have to do that before I wont have to do it again. How many times I will have to pick myself up and start counting again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.