✟1,881.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“How has becoming a Christian made a difference in my life?”

By becoming a Christian, I have been enabled and empowered to repent from much sin, plus given the desire to continue to do so. I have been given hope with freedom from a dark past and a bright future now, since conversion and beyond death. I have no fear of hell: not my fate anymore. I detach myself from this evil world by becoming a citizen of heaven and the kingdom of good God. Before Christianity, I was addicted to several questionable things, and I was unable or did not want to break free. After becoming Christian, these addictions melted away, not to return. Becoming a Christian had me lose all my old friends and some family due to differences in lifestyle, views of life and beliefs. I changed for the better, looking into the mirror and questioning myself. In my case, I got married, had children, got my first car, bought a house, held down a solid job and started meeting people who loved God. I wanted to share the difference God makes in people’s lives. I started talking to and with God. I noticed God’s handiwork in everything. I was and am very scared and sad for those who do not know Jesus Christ. I want to please and serve God. It grieves me when I do or do not do things that grieve and/or angers the Holy Spirit. My view of the world is different. My purpose and the purpose of life is to get right with God by and through His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. I want to get closer and deeper in my relationship with God. My life is saved from eternal death in hell and for eternal life on Earth and in heaven. Becoming a Christian has made all the difference in the world and for eternity. God is now my heavenly Father and I am His child; with saints as my family. Wow and hallelujah!

“How has becoming a Christian made a difference in your life?”

Romans 5:17

Authorized (King James) Version

17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

By becoming a Christian, I have been enabled and empowered to repent from much sin, plus given the desire to continue to do so. I have been given hope with freedom from a dark past and a bright future now, since conversion and beyond death. I have no fear of hell: not my fate anymore. I detach myself from this evil world by becoming a citizen of heaven and the kingdom of good God. Before Christianity, I was addicted to several questionable things, and I was unable or did not want to break free. After becoming Christian, these addictions melted away, not to return. Becoming a Christian had me lose all my old friends and some family due to differences in lifestyle, views of life and beliefs. I changed for the better, looking into the mirror and questioning myself. In my case, I got married, had children, got my first car, bought a house, held down a solid job and started meeting people who loved God. I wanted to share the difference God makes in people’s lives. I started talking to and with God. I noticed God’s handiwork in everything. I was and am very scared and sad for those who do not know Jesus Christ. I want to please and serve God. It grieves me when I do or do not do things that grieve and/or angers the Holy Spirit. My view of the world is different. My purpose and the purpose of life is to get right with God by and through His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. I want to get closer and deeper in my relationship with God. My life is saved from eternal death in hell and for eternal life on Earth and in heaven. Becoming a Christian has made all the difference in the world and for eternity. God is now my heavenly Father and I am His child; with saints as my family. Wow and hallelujah!

17 For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
It has validated and redeemed the pain I encounter in simply trying to live life as a good person.
For a full and rich life requires compassion, empathy and vulnerability. We will now pain.
To love one another means accepting our crosses.

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You've said it perfectly, Jonathan - my experience and desires exactly. I would only add what a great privilege it is to be the Father's children, to be able to hear His voice. It's what carries us through all the trials and tribulations! God bless, brother.

Romans 8:16 NIV

"His Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are children of God."

Upvote 0