Canada
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Good day everyone!

I was wondering if anyone can give me some sound and detailed explanation of how to pray the rosary. As some of you may know who have been following me, I am beginning my journey to Catholicism, and Christ. However, I am still struggling with sin and I think by praying the rosary everyday I can begin to understand what it means to be a follower of Christ, and have a deeper relationship with God and the Blessed Mother. So if anyone can help it would sincerely be appreciated! :)

Thank you, and God bless

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Good day everyone!

I was wondering if anyone can give me some sound and detailed explanation of how to pray the rosary. As some of you may know who have been following me, I am beginning my journey to Catholicism, and Christ. However, I am still struggling with sin and I think by praying the rosary everyday I can begin to understand what it means to be a follower of Christ, and have a deeper relationship with God and the Blessed Mother. So if anyone can help it would sincerely be appreciated! :)

Thank you, and God bless

https://www.rosarycenter.org/homepage-2/rosary/how-to-pray-the-rosary/

• Useful
Reactions: TheDonBar
Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,506,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON
This thread has had a small clean.
Please note that it is in the Catholic forum,
and debating or teaching against Catholic belief and practice is not allowed here.​
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Woodsy

Returned From Afar.
Site Supporter
Jun 24, 2003
Pacific NW
✟35,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
TheDonBar, the rosary helped to bring me into the Church, and it has brought me back. Regardless of how I feel about the Church on any given day, the rosary remains an inspiration to me. I highly recommend trying it, even if you have trouble saying a "complete" rosary at first.

It really, really helps me to use one of those small rosary booklets with beautiful inspirational artwork in it while I say the rosary.

Reactions: TheDonBar
Upvote 0