how do you feel God communicates with you the most?

T

Tenkuh

He's done it in a lot of ways with me. Most commonly, he does it through my dreams, an inner voice, and inner feelings.

The most amazing way he has interceded in my life was one time when I was driving. I was pulling up to a red light in the right lane and there was a car in front of me already stopped. I saw no one was in the left lane so I had decided to pull into the left lane that way I would be the first car at the red light in the left lane. But all of a sudden, a crushing pain came into my chest and I could not move my arms to turn the wheel, so I ended up coming to a stop in the right lane behind the car in front of me. The second I came to a stop, the pain began to dissipate, and at that very second I heard screeching tires to my left from behind. I turned my head just in time to see a car fly by in the left lane with smoke coming from their tires cause they were slamming on their breaks, and they just completely blew through the red light. The car never came to any type of real stop, and just kept on driving away with smoke dissipating in its path from the tires. I remember thinking, "If I had pulled into the left lane, that car would've plowed into me. The pain must've been G-d's way of saving me."

So G-d communicates and intercedes in all kinds of ways with me. :)

Reactions: parsley
Upvote 0

wonder111

Love is the message!
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
✟9,948.00
Faith
Christian
He's done it in a lot of ways with me. Most commonly, he does it through my dreams, an inner voice, and inner feelings.

The most amazing way he has interceded in my life was one time when I was driving. I was pulling up to a red light in the right lane and there was a car in front of me already stopped. I saw no one was in the left lane so I had decided to pull into the left lane that way I would be the first car at the red light in the left lane. But all of a sudden, a crushing pain came into my chest and I could not move my arms to turn the wheel, so I ended up coming to a stop in the right lane behind the car in front of me. The second I came to a stop, the pain began to dissipate, and at that very second I heard screeching tires to my left from behind. I turned my head just in time to see a car fly by in the left lane with smoke coming from their tires cause they were slamming on their breaks, and they just completely blew through the red light. The car never came to any type of real stop, and just kept on driving away with smoke dissipating in its path from the tires. I remember thinking, "If I had pulled into the left lane, that car would've plowed into me. The pain must've been G-d's way of saving me."

So G-d communicates and intercedes in all kinds of ways with me. :)
wow praise God for that!!

Upvote 0

edwardfsmith

Nov 11, 2011
wisconsin
✟8,040.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Usually what happens is am very very confused about life.
And then either I wake up and it is clear.
Or I will be working at physical labor and thinking and things become very clear to me.
I will even see visions in my mind, though they are often not very clear like a t.v. set but just visual impressions

I probably should not say that God has spoke to me.
But that is what it feels like to me.
It feels like he has brought clarity to my life.

Unfortunately sometimes he shows me the shortcomings that I personally have and how they are effecting me.
It is not always a joyous communication…. It can be painful too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wonder111

Love is the message!
Jul 24, 2003
Visit site
✟9,948.00
Faith
Christian
Usually what happens is am very very confused about life.
And then either I wake up and it is clear.
Or I will be working at physical labor and thinking and things become very clear to me.
I will even see visions in my mind, though they are often not very clear like a t.v. set but just visual impressions

I probably should not say that God has spoke to me.
But that is what it feels like to me.
It feels like he has brought clarity to my life.

Unfortunately sometimes he shows me the shortcomings that I personally have and how they are effecting me.
It is not always a joyous communication…. It can be painful too.

wow its like the Holy Spirit just clears out the confusion, that's awesome!

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've gone almost a whole year without having a significant dream, until a few nights ago which can be frustrating, I like dreaming. But that doesn't mean God has stopped talking to me, He's just had to change the frequency to meet me where I'm at currently.

For example a song, a scripture or someone else's prayer, that gentle nudge in the right direction that seems to come from somewhere inside (Holy Spirit). But also in more practical ways too that help me keep on top of things.

Such as a file 'coincidentally' landing on my desk at work prompting me to do something urgent I might have forgotten to do otherwise. Likewise with e-mails and phone calls.

More recently it's been about God letting me know he has gone before me in all things. I've lost the use of both family cars recently, one due to turbo failure on the motorway (scary but thank the Lord it was midnight not rush hour) the other due to a garages negligence.

I had to replace the first one but the second God had already provided for in the form of a car my dad bought on a whim recently. I had this revelation whilst driving home from work in it the other evening and couldn't help screaming (somewhat in annoyance as I am a control freak) "You're amazing!!!"

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It is not always a joyous communication…
(-; It does sound like you know what He intends, though.
God had already provided for in the form of a car my dad bought on a whim recently. I had this revelation whilst driving home from work in it the other evening and couldn't help screaming (somewhat in annoyance as I am a control freak) "You're amazing!!!"
(-: Providential planning.

Upvote 0

karen4you

Oct 19, 2005
✟7,996.00
Faith
Christian
yes the library. I went to check out a book at the automated check out and it said I owed money on a book called "Jesus". I was really having a bad day and had been crying before i walked in the library. He comes to us in many ways. Just to let us know he is near, even in the midst of dispair. Love, karen:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums