How do u know ur breakthru is coming?

Sep 5, 2005
North Carolina
✟17,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have been holding on to God's promises, but every time I think its a season of breakthru, things seem to get worse, but at the time of trial I can see what God is working in me. Spiritually I have grown, but I want to know what experience did u have be4 ur breakthru?

ALABALE

Praise Him!
Aug 15, 2005
PA
✟4,294.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is a question that is difficult to answer.
It may depend on the type breakthru you are waiting for or your interpretation of a breakthru.
You may have already experienced it and not even noticed it! Or you may be waiting for something that you are not ready to handle. Your breakthru may be my miracle. Yet, my breakthru may be an everyday occurence to you.

Your faith is evident in your post. God will honor that faithfulness.

Upvote 0
Sep 5, 2005
North Carolina
✟17,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
God has given me a vision for a business, but I need the finances for it. So, I am looking for a financial breakthru where God will supply the source for the finances needed to bring my calling to pass.

An example would be: God gave Joseph a dream, Joseph went thru hard times but when Pharaoh called him to come and interpret his dream and Joseph was put in charge of Egypt that was his breakthru.

Upvote 0

Blessed2003

Duck, duck, duck, GOOSE..
Jan 20, 2004
✟1,452.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
californiadreamin said:
I have been holding on to God's promises, but every time I think its a season of breakthru, things seem to get worse, but at the time of trial I can see what God is working in me. Spiritually I have grown, but I want to know what experience did u have be4 ur breakthru?

Hey, I'm still waiting too, but a dear friend reminded me this morning that the people of old who were given promises had to wait what, 40 years! WELL, I imagine I'd be given up L O N G before the 40 years was up, but what keeps me holding on is this, the ONE WHO MADE THE PROMISE is Faithfull, so fortunately it depends not on the one who stands to inherit the promise, but on the One Who made it...it's done, it's finished, trust.......He will NEVER let us down, never......:hug:

Upvote 0

joyousliving

-*-*-*-*-
Sep 13, 2004
✟16,033.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Johnnz said:
It is more likley that finance will come by the usual means - good business plan, good prospects to convince a bank or reputable lender.

John
NZ

Amen! God worked through Joseph AFTER he had spent all of those very ordinary years filled with very ordinary days working his heart out under less than ideal circumstances.

Upvote 0

ALABALE

Praise Him!
Aug 15, 2005
PA
✟4,294.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
californiadreamin said:
An example would be: God gave Joseph a dream, Joseph went thru hard times but when Pharaoh called him to come and interpret his dream and Joseph was put in charge of Egypt that was his breakthru.

Californiadreamin - Your question is "What was your experience just before your breakthru". If you're going to use Joseph as an example and we look at the details that led him to his breakthru - He was in PRISON when his breakthu happened!

Be patient for HIS WAY ARE NOT LIKE OUR WAYS.
If it's in God's perfect will for you to have that busines then He will make a way.
Your dream and desires may not be in God's perfect will

Upvote 0