How do i fight demons and the supernatural

Faith712

Jan 3, 2012
✟29,549.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
a so called goddess keeps talking to me and telling me the creator is not a he but a she. i also saw something strange. i opened my eyes one day and saw a lady standing in front of my bed wearing a robe or cloak. she vanished.

i also have something sometimes crawling or touching me and biting me. i dont see anything. i wake up some mornings with red bumps and bites on me. they are real because my mother saw them and rubbed alcohol on them.

so how do i fight this with god and jesus?

BFine

Seed Planter
Jul 19, 2011
My room
✟11,098.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Are you reporting this to your doctor?
I recall you have schizophrenia and not too long
ago you were under a lot of stress?

What size are the bite marks?

Has your room been checked and or monitored for insects/bugs?

In case of spiritual attacks: Put on the full armor of God.

Without prayer and reliance upon God, our efforts at spiritual warfare are empty and futile.
The full armor of God—truth, righteousness, the gospel, faith, salvation, the Word of God, and prayer—are the tools God has given us, through which we can be spiritually victorious, overcoming Satan’s attacks and temptations.

The armor of God is described in Ephesians 6:10-18. In this passage we are told that our primary battles are of a spiritual nature and that we need spiritual armor to be able to stand firm in the midst of these battles. The armor includes the following pieces:

Belt of truth: The belt of truth is the first item in our arsenal. A belt holds the other pieces of clothing and armor together. It secures the outfit and allows a soldier to move freely. Truth both secures us and gives us freedom (John 8:32). One of Satan's greatest offensive tactics is to deceive us; he is the "father of lies" (John 8:44). With the belt of truth around our waists, we are prepared to defend against this. This truth also applies to the way we live our lives. When we live with honesty and integrity, the other pieces of our armor – what could be considered our spiritual selves – stay intact. A life of integrity is not easily torn asunder.

Breastplate of righteousness: The breastplate of righteousness covers our hearts and other vital organs. In a sense, the breastplate covers the most vulnerable areas of a warrior. Proverbs 4:23 says, "Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life." The righteousness that guards a believer's heart is the righteousness of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Footwear of the readiness of the gospel: Our feet are to be "fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace" (Ephesians 6:15 NIV). Because we know the good news of Christ and by that knowledge experience peace in Him (John 14:27), our feet are willing to move. In obedience to Christ, we will flee temptations (1 Corinthians 10:14; 1 Timothy 6:11; 2 Timothy 2:22) and walk into whatever He has called us to (Psalm 86:11; Isaiah 30:21; John 15:10).

Shield of faith: The shield of faith is used to "extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one" (Ephesians 6:16). When Satan attacks us, our faith in Christ lessens the blow. We are able to withstand the attack because we know whom we have believed (2 Timothy 1:12).

Helmet of salvation: A helmet protects the brain, basically our minds. It is because of salvation that our minds can be sound. We are assured of our eternities, and made righteous recipients of peace, practitioners of faith, and knowers of truth. Our minds are protected because of Jesus' work on the cross; we have been given the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:12-16). A helmet can also serve as a signifier. When the enemy looks at us, he sees that we belong to Christ. We carry with us the seal of the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14).

Sword of the Spirit: The sword of the Spirit is the Word of God.
This includes God's written Word (the Bible), God's incarnate Word (Jesus as Logos), and God's spoken Word (the Holy Spirit within us).
The sword is the one offensive weapon in the list.
We are told, "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart" (Hebrews 4:12). Second Timothy 3:16 speaks of Scripture as being "God-breathed." When God spoke creation came into existence.
He breathed life into man.
There is power in the Word of God; this is why it is our best offense.

*Sources: Bible, got question.org and compelling truth.org

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

spr

Jul 16, 2004
✟8,538.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is nothing you can do when the devil messes with your fears like that. All you can do is try to acknowledge that it is all garbage and be open with people about what you're experiencing. I'm on a med for schizo and when I go off the med I get increasingly paranoid which leads to thinking I see or hear things, which then leads to not knowing whether I really am hearing and or seeing things or not.

Talk to the people you know and trust most about this and together with them decide how you're going to proceed. Hopefully it will be a simple fix like it was for me, (except for me it took a few years to accept that label and pill--thankfully a very small dose).

Whatever you do don't think that you can fight this sort of thing.

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure what Bible version everyone else is reading, but mine says, "resist the devil and he shall flee from you." (James 4:7).

Jesus cast out devils and commanded his disciples to do the same. In fact, it is one of the signs that follow those who truly believe in his word. (Mark 16:17-18)

Pray out loud to bind up those spirits and command them to leave in the name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
a so called goddess keeps talking to me and telling me the creator is not a he but a she. i also saw something strange. i opened my eyes one day and saw a lady standing in front of my bed wearing a robe or cloak. she vanished.

i also have something sometimes crawling or touching me and biting me. i dont see anything. i wake up some mornings with red bumps and bites on me. they are real because my mother saw them and rubbed alcohol on them.

don't do anything of your own. just seek God, pray to him often for him to show himself to you and to not let you get in the way of him showing himself to you. God does have female aspects of himself and he is not really a he or she but I would think it very important if it was God but if it is not God then you must seek God until you find him. you must depend on God like your life depends on it because it does. obviously no one wants to be deceived by something claiming to be God but it is not. but if it is an evil spirit avoid it and constantly turn to God instead. don't even answer it if it is evil, you don't want to establish ANY kind of relationship with evil spirits, but only with God and his good angels. so i think the best thing you can do is to greatly seek God in this and see what happens.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
B

boogalaboogala

i would start by getting on my knees..
charles stanley says to fight all of your battles on your knees, and leave the consequences to God..
that is the only way to prevail...
bless you, and please don't get discouraged..

Upvote 0

pyramid33

Mar 21, 2014
✟3,478.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Call on Christ.

Demons always hate that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Like us as normal human beings, who also experience positive and negative feelings, demonic spiritual beings - call them Satan's mates - find positive joy and confidence when you are in the negative fearful zone, when you are feeling failure or absolute loss of what is sane anymore, and also have a habit to stay in total silent or even dark night circumstances where there's absolutely no musical disturbance that is a dead giveaway for demonic dramatization - it gives them some scare tactics excitement every now and then:.
Of course, these demons expect you to treat them as pets with your non-exciting fearful attitude: that is their strength, they feed off your fear, the complete opposite of Faith where Christ's supernatural healing faith can act like a can of fly spray if you surround yourself with Christian music and singing voices that cause demons to block both their ears and hearts, as if Christian or favorite song/music is like earthquake-shattering rock music:.
As for the Word of God, if voicing some verses out loud together with Christian music, these demons would definitely need a lawyer to sue you for noise disturbance or evict you from the house or apartment you live in .;'*';.
Rev 21:2 :liturgy:

Upvote 0

Faith712

Jan 3, 2012
✟29,549.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
hey everyone,

the bites are from a nat, a little bug. so i overreacted. sorry about that.

as for the woman, shes probably a hallucination. so is the goddess telling me god is a woman.

because god is a he but he is loving like a woman.

god is good and i know if i keep the faith my meds will stabilized. i just cant understand why i always start having doubts when my meds are out of wack.

Upvote 0