How do Creationists Explain Black Shale?

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,765.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
And you have divorced the two.

Scripture does not say when, but it does say how.
Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

As to why, God created the world and mankind for his glory.

Isaiah 43:6b–7
“Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth, everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.”
I'm not divorcing the two because scripture was never about the workings of the physical world in the first place. Your verses do not debunk me because I don't deny creation, i'm telling you that the elements with in creation is not explained.
You don't have planets in the creation story, you have the moon described to be an independent light when you know it's not. One day in Venus for example is about 116 days here, how does that work? Then don't forget the animal part we discussed earlier. You don't have any of this explained in the Bible.

You showed me verses that say God created the universe? good! Now, understand the stance against you; Evolution is part of his power of creation because it is a mechanism that allows his creation to survive and adapt to the natural environment that changes around them so that life continues. Just because creation is true doesn't mean evolution isn't and you can't deny studies that have mountains of evidence because of a religious bias.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟373,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You showed me verses that say God created the universe, good! Now, understand the stance against you: Evolution is part of his power of creation because it is a mechanism that allows his creation to survive and adapt to the natural environment that changes around them so that life continues. Just because creation is true doesn't mean evolution isn't and you can't deny studies that have mountains of evidence because of a religious bias.

Today's winner.

• Winner
Reactions: Cis.jd
Upvote 0