Christian
Marital Status
Married
icon6.gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

Upvote 0
S

Sushi614

Hi and welcome to CF! If you would like to chat with some folks come join us in PETE's Week 31 Sunday Fellowship+Newbie bonus thread. If you post at least 20 times you will get 1000 blessings so you can make your character, get clothes, backgrounds and stuff. Everyone is so nice in the Blessing Exchange. I hope to see you in there soon. Look for me there and tell Pete I sent you.

Sushi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FaithfulWife

Faithful wife to one
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟63,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Help.gif

Hi, welcome to the forums!

My name is FaithfulWife and I'm glad you're here! This place can be big and confusing, so here are a few things that might help you:

To get blessings, you can go to the Blessings Exchange forum. We play games and take quizzes to earn blessings!

To get a character, Click Here or go to the top of the page sort of in the middle, and click on [Character]. You will need to select a body, hair, eyes, lips, and eyebrows/facial hair. I personally chose NOT to have a beard!

Finally, you might want to look in the Life Stages forums to find a group that fits you. I'm in the Women's Discussion, Parenting, and Marriage Ministry, and there's a life stage there to fit YOU!

If you have any newbie questions you can give me a Private Message (PM) anytime.

Upvote 0