How can we make the good change for the world?

horsekwan513

Jan 11, 2008
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How can we make the good change for the world?

Before we find the solution,
I think we should find the main problem of the world.

The problem is from our Greed of Authority and Position(From hierarchy) in our mind.

The solution is from changing our mind.
Everyone know most of the wrong thing is formed from our greed already, but do we try to change yourself? Answer it to ourselves is Okay.

This topic's aim is for reminding you and I don't forget to change our mind if we trust the god or not
The god always look for us any time anywhere.
Although the god always forgive our wrong, it is not the reason for us repeating the same wrong or forgetting what we did wrong every time.

RavenLeigh

Sep 12, 2005
Mississippi
✟7,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think anger, greed, and envy make up the most of what's sending the world into disintegration mode. Gluttony For praise, greed for power, anger for that which other nations do to others, envy for the power which other nations possess, lust for natural resources which lead to senseless war, pride of a nation which leads into false security and eventually failure....and laziness on the part of some people that could help reverse some of it but are unwilling to do so. :(

Upvote 0

RonnyRulz

Oct 19, 2006
✟3,325.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
We can't change the world.
That is one of the big lessons Christians need to understand.
You can't change the world. Nor can you save it.

The world will never change, it will be destroy.
The world will be saved, but only by GOD.

We can't save the world.
God is the only person that can save the world.
All we can do is be used by being obedient to God.

Upvote 0

Multi-Elis

Senior Veteran
Jul 6, 2003
Paris
Visit site
✟17,911.00
Faith
Christian
I think the best thing you can do... (okay, it's a cliché, but it's true) ... is to change yourself.

Really, if everybody did this, then the world would be a better place. But even if just a few do this the world around these people would be a better place.

It's the thing every one says and nobody does. But it's true.

And once you are a good example yourself, then maybe you can be a role model or mentor to someone else. Again, if everyone did this, we would have a lot less social problems, less people who are lonely and stuck in life. Everyone would be a mentor, and in turn mentored.

But few do it. And those who do it, benefit from happiness, and helping one other person efficiently on the long term is sometimes better than "helping" many people superficially on the short term.

Upvote 0

WileyCoyote

Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
✟54,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Greed is the main thing tearing this world apart. The Bible says that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. That caught my attention. Loving money is the root to ALL evil. All evils in the world can be traced back to a love of money. Very interesting. The OP is right on the money. (No pun intended)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums