Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CV NEWS FEED // The House Judiciary Committee and its Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government released a report Monday detailing updated findings on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) targeting of Catholics.

The FBI interviewed a priest and a parish choir director before compiling its anti-Catholic “Richmond memo” early this year, according to the interim staff report. The 30-page document is titled “The FBI’s Breach of Religious Freedom: The Weaponization of Law Enforcement Against Catholic Americans.”

“The Committee and Select Subcommittee’s oversight shows that the FBI abused its counterterrorism tools to target Catholic Americans as potential domestic terrorists,” the report began:

Continued below.

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
CV NEWS FEED // The House Judiciary Committee and its Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government released a report Monday detailing updated findings on the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) targeting of Catholics.

The FBI interviewed a priest and a parish choir director before compiling its anti-Catholic “Richmond memo” early this year, according to the interim staff report. The 30-page document is titled “The FBI’s Breach of Religious Freedom: The Weaponization of Law Enforcement Against Catholic Americans.”

“The Committee and Select Subcommittee’s oversight shows that the FBI abused its counterterrorism tools to target Catholic Americans as potential domestic terrorists,” the report began:

Continued below.
I hope I got on that FBI list. I fear I didn't. God grant me the courage to be who I am supposed to be.

Upvote 0