twrtoad

Nov 15, 2012
United States
✟15,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lately everything in the last few weeks has just beginning to fall apart. It is just so crazy it is just...I want to scream. My son-in-law hunts rabbits. so he goes out and shots a rabbit with a bb gun, k no big problem there. well the neighbor throws a fit and calls the police and asked me what happened. I told the officer what happend, son in law shot a rabbit with bbgun. Well the cop tells the lady there is nothing that he can do cause I had not broken any laws. The next day she calls the police and says I am out shooting rabbits with a 22. Complete lie again. The cop tells her again since he did not see anything there is nothing he can do. She files a public neuisance complaint on me (Now i have not shot one thing but i get the ticket) About 2 days later a restraining order shows up full of lies saying all kinds of lies. So now I am going to court for this and have done absoutly nothing to this woman. And now just today my son in law borrows our dog leash to have his dog outside for a while and she comes out and cuts the leash. I seen her cut it and she says "i dont know what your talking about". I was hot. We are about to move and the wife says to cut her tires before we leave. I agree but then said no it aint right, I am just so fed up with this lady. I know it says to love thy neighbor but c'mon enough is enough.

God Bless

James

Ark100

The Lord is my Refuge
Mar 11, 2012
✟10,421.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Don't cut her tires. If you do then you are already fighting your battles. Where do you leave God then?
Let Him fight it for you. What goes around comes around. She'll get something as well, but let it go. Pray and allow God fight that battle for you.
Dont give in to temptations of the enemy.
There are times I have had good opportunities to really do something mean to people that are just downright unbelievable and full of lies. But I don't bother, I allow God to fight the battle and HE DOES. Trust that.

Upvote 0

Barricade24

Feb 3, 2012
In a Chair
✟8,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't cut her tires. If you do then you are already fighting your battles. Where do you leave God then?
Let Him fight it for you. What goes around comes around. She'll get something as well, but let it go. Pray and allow God fight that battle for you.
Dont give in to temptations of the enemy.
There are times I have had good opportunities to really do something mean to people that are just downright unbelievable and full of lies. But I don't bother, I allow God to fight the battle and HE DOES. Trust that.

Agreed. Let God handle this. If you have done no wrong to this woman then there is no reason to start now. I know she is probably driving you up a wall right now but hang in there.

Upvote 0

Pal Handy

Irregular Member
Jun 15, 2011
Southeast Michigan
✟20,508.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lately everything in the last few weeks has just beginning to fall apart. It is just so crazy it is just...I want to scream. My son-in-law hunts rabbits. so he goes out and shots a rabbit with a bb gun, k no big problem there. well the neighbor throws a fit and calls the police and asked me what happened. I told the officer what happend, son in law shot a rabbit with bbgun. Well the cop tells the lady there is nothing that he can do cause I had not broken any laws. The next day she calls the police and says I am out shooting rabbits with a 22. Complete lie again. The cop tells her again since he did not see anything there is nothing he can do. She files a public neuisance complaint on me (Now i have not shot one thing but i get the ticket) About 2 days later a restraining order shows up full of lies saying all kinds of lies. So now I am going to court for this and have done absoutly nothing to this woman. And now just today my son in law borrows our dog leash to have his dog outside for a while and she comes out and cuts the leash. I seen her cut it and she says "i dont know what your talking about". I was hot. We are about to move and the wife says to cut her tires before we leave. I agree but then said no it aint right, I am just so fed up with this lady. I know it says to love thy neighbor but c'mon enough is enough.

God Bless

James
Yes sir James, the devil comes at us though others but the Bible
tells us plainly that our battle is not with the person but with the
devil who is provoking this neighbor to come against you.

Whatever you do, do not provoke your neighbor in anger because this is the devil's
plan to get you to do something that will ensare you with the law
and cause you to be the one who suffers.

The remedy is to forgive and to begin to pray hard for this neighbor.

Pray that God would forgive and bless and bring your neighbor into
a right mind and deliver her from evil and ask God to save your neighbors soul.

God will defend you and send the devil running and begin a work
in this neighbor's life if you will give up your anger and demand for revenge
and justice and forgive this neighbor and pray for their salvation.

I hope that you will see that any wrong action on your part will
cause you to fall into the devil's plot to ensare you and bring you
down by using your neighbors lies and the law.

You will be moving soon so pray and stay away from this neighbor
and do not give up any more ammo against you or your family.

Jesus hung on your cross and mine and He cried out "Father
forgive James and forgive Pal for putting me on the cross they deserved
because they really do not realize what their sins have done to me."

Forgive...forgive others as God has forgiven you in Christ.

Put your neighbor on the church prayer list.

Lead your family in prayers of forgiveness and blessing for your neighbor
and God will rise up and bless you and bring you through this attack.

Let me say this...
If we never come under attack we can become apathetic and weak
in our walk with the Lord. Sometimes God allows us to come under pressure to
get our attention and to drive us back to Him as our source,
strength and our Lord because He knows what is ahead and He wants
us to be ready so we will not lose faith but instead grow closer to Him day by day.

Trials can bring patients into our lives if we follow God's way so that we will not fly off the
handle and do things our way but we will take a deep breath and do it God's way so that we
will grow and be blessed in all the Lord has for us and we will stand with the Lord no matter what
comes our way.

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PureDose

Pinball Wizard
Sep 18, 2012
✟850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God Bless

James

Okay, so... "turn the other cheek"... does not mean "cut their tires"....

Really confused here, sorry.

Upvote 0

razeontherock

May 24, 2010
WI
✟35,597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree with what everybody said. I am going to do nothing to harm her and like Pal said I am going to start saying a prayer for her. It is just really fustrating. I am glad I can come and vent my fustration here.
God bless everybody for being here,
AMEN
James

Wow! You ARE allowed to speak truth in Court, and not bow before injustice. :groupray: Let us know how that turns out? Have you kept a log of her craziness? Having dates and times can make a big difference in court.

Upvote 0

tbogunro

Sep 30, 2012
DeKalb, IL
✟15,867.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

God Bless

James

Simple answer is God loves justice and He ALONE takes pays people back for what they did. So WAIT on God and keep loving her no matter what bcuz at the end of the day she'll be apologize and buttering up to you. If you don't want to wait you can handle this on your own, no one will stop you but don't be surprised if you fall flat on you face lol. So just LOVE even if it's hard bcuz I'm pretty sure God kept loving you no matter what you did or thought of doing, and WAIT. God bless you too :)

Ephesians 4:32 NLT

Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.

Proverbs 20:22 NLT

Don’t say, “I will get even for this wrong.”
Wait for the LORD to handle the matter.

Psalm 23:5 NLT

You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums