Basha21

Jul 10, 2014
Virginia
✟281.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
I love to read, read, read and read some more. Main interests are ancient history, archaeology, family research (now having my DNA done), nutrition and healthy living--I like to keep up with the latest studies on nutrients and healthy ways to get rid of my "older" aches and pains (but still standing for my healing, too!).

Of course, my favorite read is the Bible. :clap: I have a ton of research books, Christian self-help and etc., but the Bible feeds me most of all (as it should).

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi CFW Walther,

I gave up my previous (passion) for writing novels and writing stories during 2011 and replaced these with Jesus Christ our Saviour's bitter Passion, Agonies, Torments and Sorrows Walter, including many other hobbies I wished to previously enjoy, offering these up during Heartfelt prayers daily and of an evening for The Holy Souls in Purgatory, the sick and dying to be taken into Jesus' abyss of His Divine Mercy, for world causes (during Prayers from my heart to Jesus and our Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God through The Blessed Virgin Mary's Loving Holy Guidance and from Jesus Himself)!

So many of our hardships, trials and sufferings can be offered up to Jesus for a wealth of world causes to Jesus and The Blessed Virgin Mary for these Prayers to be answered through our sufferings. Whereas, previously during my life illnesses and hardships, I had not idea of the literal sense that these can be offered up entirely to Jesus for Him to use these.

We can also ask Jesus for His Holy Callings that can be done from home or in Hospital with our fingertips. So many many things that do not cost a great deal other than our time; spreading God's Glory for one thing in a variety of ways through and by Jesus and our Blessed Virgin Mary.

Love and kindest wishes your Sister in Jesus Christ our Saviour

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am keeping busy knitting and crocheting at the moment :)

What have you got on your needles and hook at the moment?

I have been slowly knitting the second of a pair of slippers.

Gillian

Upvote 0