Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Trump's immigrant superfan confuses CNN host | WND

“He is our man sent from heaven,” said Witcher, Mediaite reported. “He is a very, very beautiful human being, beautiful heart, a lot of love and compassion. If you read or hear about the charities [he runs], that is something that touches my heart.
Baldwin repeatedly asked Witcher if someone from the Trump campaign reached out to her before the event.

“Nobody. … I guess I only talked to God, my computer, and my heart,” said Witcher.
“It doesn’t bother me at all,” replied Witcher. “Nobody wants to say we have terrible criminals. We have problems with drugs. We have problems with a lot of bad things. Everybody wants to cover it up. … So many people, daily, are scared to go on the street after 6 p.m.”

Reactions: brinny

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

“He is our man sent from heaven,” said Witcher, Mediaite reported. “He is avery, very beautiful human being, beautiful heart, a lot of love and compassion. If you read or hear about the charities [he runs], that is something that touches my heart.
Baldwin repeatedly asked Witcher if someone from the Trump campaign reached out to her before the event.

“Nobody. … I guess I only talked to God, my computer, and my heart,” said Witcher.
“It doesn’t bother me at all,” replied Witcher. “Nobody wants to say we have terrible criminals. We have problems with drugs. We have problems with a lot of bad things. Everybody wants to cover it up. … So many people, daily, are scared to go on the street after 6 p.m.”

Trump has paid people to be fans at his announcements. Why wouldn't he hire a Hispanic to pump himself up to the media?

And this guy sure sounds like it lol. Sounds like he's reading directly from the Trump script "He is avery, very beautiful human being, beautiful hear" That sounds like it came right out of Donald's mouth.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
can't handle things that disagree with the Narrative.
The "narrative"....hmmmm what exactly is that?....do you know?....or are you simply speaking out of ignorance?

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And that means exactly what?......
Perhaps this will help ...
Sycophantic Media Abandons Professional Standards

The conservative media will never recover from its role as Chief Sycophant for the Bush administration. Journalists who demanded that Clinton be held accountable for a minor sex scandal (Monica Lewinsky) and a minor financial scandal (Whitewater) now serve as apologists and propagandists for the Bush administration’s major war scandals.

Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Trump has paid people to be fans at his announcements. Why wouldn't he hire a Hispanic to pump himself up to the media?

And this guy sure sounds like it lol. Sounds like he's reading directly from the Trump script "He is avery, very beautiful human being, beautiful hear" That sounds like it came right out of Donald's mouth.

Did you click on the link and read it?

She's a female.

Reactions: NightHawkeye
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

“He is our man sent from heaven,” said Witcher, Mediaite reported. “He is a very, very beautiful human being, beautiful heart, a lot of love and compassion. If you read or hear about the charities [he runs], that is something that touches my heart.

Hee hee.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
LOL I can't understand Donald Trump fans either, or people who talk like this...

I don't know about Donald Trump fans, but this is what she meant by talking with God.
How To Talk With God | BeliefNet

Upvote 0