IWantToBelieve

Jan 1, 2006
Arkansas
✟7,828.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hi, my name is Michael, and I'm 16 years old. I joined these forums because right now I'm in a period of my life where I am questioning my faith with Jesus Christ. I have trouble believing the good words of the Lord, and would like to receive some words of wisdom from the good Christian members of these forums to set me back on track.

IrishGrace

Contributor
Sep 1, 2004
✟22,534.00
Hello!

Welcome to ChristianForums... I hope you will enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me :)

5.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tryme

Oct 22, 2005
✟13,188.00
Faith
Calvinist
Upvote 0

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Michael! Welcome! I recommend checking out the tab that Honibee mentioned. Also, the best way to decide whether to believe the words of the Lord is to read them and keep reading them, while asking God to help you understand. I recommend the 4 Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, if you haven't read them in awhile.

Glad you are searching. God assures us in Proverbs 2 that we will find the answer if we look hard enough.

Upvote 0

IWantToBelieve

Jan 1, 2006
Arkansas
✟7,828.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm not very good at reading the Bible, I'm a "hands on" learner. I cant read for more than 5 minutes, it gets really boring for me and I stop caring after a while. That's why I'm searching for my answers online, because I think that people can tell me about what the lord has for us in a way that I'd be interested in learning.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
the%20wave.GIF

WELCOME!

“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."
-----------
Thought of the Day:"I'm not sure where you're leading me, unless you've led me here, to where I'm lost enough to let myself be led." - Rich Mullins

Upvote 0