Jul 8, 2009
Lancashire
✟15,138.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi People!

I'm a new member here, and still finding my way around :) i'm a mixture of faith's but my main faith is Evangelical/Christian :thumbsup:. I am a very open minded person and look at this in this world very differently to alot of people. And i find it hard to find people on my same wave length as me sometimes! Which is a pain and makes me sad! But i'm proud of who i am and what i stand for! :preach:

Hope i can find some people i can make friendship with and share my mindly thoughts with!

Thank you for letting me join!

Daisy_Kitten :hug:

Liberty444

Liberty444
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,132.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, I'm new here, too. I don't fit into the usual ideas that a lot of Christians have either. We will have to see if we have discovered the same answers. I am not legalistic...that is for sure! I am "radically saved".
I will see if you reply. I trust God to pair me up with the ones He wants me with.
In Jesus, Liberty444

Reactions: flaglady
Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Christian Forums. You will find that we have a very diverse membership and lots of forums - I'm sure you'll find something that will interest you. Its a big site so have fun exploring. If you have any questions or need any help, just drop me a private message, I'll be happy to help.

Upvote 0

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Good choice! Lots to explore.
dina.gif

Upvote 0

Daisy_Kitten

Praise The Lord!
Jul 8, 2009
Lancashire
✟15,138.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I'm new here, too. I don't fit into the usual ideas that a lot of Christians have either. We will have to see if we have discovered the same answers. I am not legalistic...that is for sure! I am "radically saved".
I will see if you reply. I trust God to pair me up with the ones He wants me with.
In Jesus, Liberty444

Hi :)

Thank you for replying :) didn't think anyone would hehe! Yeah i understand where your coming from which not fitting into all the christian idea etc. It's hard to find people who understand your views and beilefs i find! And i am sure too that the lord will lead us to the people we are meant to know :)

I have always had a big proudness for my beliefs etc...but this year i feel god has been a bigger part of my life then EVER! :amen: Basically i am fighting cancer at the moment...and i find gods words and spiritual healing so comforting to me :) and keeps me strong! And has helped me through this hard path in life! And i know i can see the end of the tunnel know because of him! Yes i do worship buddha aswell :) i am very proud of that aswell, his words are always a comfort also when i am in need of feeling strong!

Thank you again for replying!

:hug:

Daisy_Kitten
xx

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JWColeman

Jun 29, 2009
✟7,746.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi People!

I'm a new member here, and still finding my way around :) i'm a mixture of faith's but my main faith is Evangelical/Christian :thumbsup:. I am a very open minded person and look at this in this world very differently to alot of people. And i find it hard to find people on my same wave length as me sometimes! Which is a pain and makes me sad! But i'm proud of who i am and what i stand for! :preach:

Hope i can find some people i can make friendship with and share my mindly thoughts with!

Thank you for letting me join!

Daisy_Kitten :hug:

Welcome!

I have a question, what makes an evangelical evangelical?

Is it in their doctrine to evangelize? Shrug, denominations confuse me.

And, letting you join? I don't think it would be very christianlike to not let anyone join. :)

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All are welcomed :)

Welcome to Christian Forums. I sure hope that you enjoy your time here while exploring the various forums. There are many here to have fun and to fellowship and if you would like some prayers, we have a prayer request forum as well. :)

I can definitely recommend some forums that you can meet people and hopefully start forming good friendships.

Please explore the following links. I'm not sure what faith you are, but we also have a safe haven for each Congregational community too. That is about the 3rd or 4th section down on the board.

Below are some good forums that I hope you enjoy.

Welcome Center
Christian Communities
Faith Groups
Blessings Exchange
Repaholics Sub-forum
Friendship Court

I also recommend that you check out the FAQs because there are some really helpful guidelines as to what blessings are, and what reps are, and other things that may come up. There are some helpful answers to help set up your profile page too.

F.A.Q.

I hope this information is helpful.

God bless,

Debbie

Upvote 0

Daisy_Kitten

Praise The Lord!
Jul 8, 2009
Lancashire
✟15,138.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Welcome!

I have a question, what makes an evangelical evangelical?

Is it in their doctrine to evangelize? Shrug, denominations confuse me.

And, letting you join? I don't think it would be very christianlike to not let anyone join. :)

I'll qoute you a verse that might help you understand:

Matthew 28:19-20
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Upvote 0