Visit site
✟16,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My name is Bonnie, and thought I would give a forum a try with 'Christian' people! I have been on one throgh aol,and it gets rather nasty at times,but my husband and I like to share the truth with others out there,but need fellowship too,since we stay at home,for Church. nice to be here!

AdJesumPerMariam

To Jesus through Mary
Jan 26, 2004
At Home
Visit site
✟51,621.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
jackbox.gif

WELCOME! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

“The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."

Upvote 0

Topaz

Dec 14, 2004
Angels Camp
✟11,662.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, and welcome! We welcome you to CF. Hope you have a great time at the forums, and any help you can find at the top menu, especially the FAQ. Happy New Year!! Hope to see you around soon. The more you post, the more blessings you receive. Then you can spend the blessings on some really neat armor items. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ALASKACHICK10

~Proud Mommy~
Aug 8, 2004
Maricopa,az
✟18,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey! welcome to cf!! hope you have a great time here and find your way around cf!cf is a great place to be, we have a lot of friendly people here!!! FAQ you can go to there and learn more about cf and read the rules,( thats if you haven't done so already. .lol. . ).feel free to pm me with any ?'s you might have or you just want to chat . Have fun posting!! Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!GOd Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heartofheaven

Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
✟16,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks everyone!! I am new on any forum,so if there is any advice for me,please let me knowhow I get these blessings,and all the other things that I have no idea of what they are talking about!!Hope I can encourage other Christians(or not Christians) as well as being encouraged,for we need more fellowship, we do not attend Church,we are disgusted with it!!.....sorry to say! Anyways, God is on the throne, and He knows, and cares and will keep us ..for He says He will never leave us or forsake us!! amen! God bless .......peace,Bonnie

Upvote 0