✟1,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me, that this site is full of a bunch of cry babies who:

1.) Cannot have a decent conversation and or arguement without feeling being hurt
2.) Cannot have a serious talk about anything without admin censoring the $&%* out of it
3.) Result to name calling when proved to be ridiculous and contradictory of common sense.

I wanted to be on this forum to get insight on the view of fellow Christians, but have realized that there is another theme on this site: censorship and disinformation. My view, is that Jesus is our savior as I am sure most here would agree, where that likely ends, is that i also believe Jesus to be a destroyer: of what? We will see I suppose...........point being, I dont think that Jesus would approve of the overall [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]assness and weakness of this site, and therefore, I will not be a part of it any longer. A short stay, but I see a trend coming, And dont want to be a part of it. Thanks, and God bless you all.

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Now that’s an introduction!

1671335310318.jpeg

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,022,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me, that this site is full of a bunch of cry babies who:

1.) Cannot have a decent conversation and or arguement without feeling being hurt
2.) Cannot have a serious talk about anything without admin censoring the $&%* out of it
3.) Result to name calling when proved to be ridiculous and contradictory of common sense.

I wanted to be on this forum to get insight on the view of fellow Christians, but have realized that there is another theme on this site: censorship and disinformation. My view, is that Jesus is our savior as I am sure most here would agree, where that likely ends, is that i also believe Jesus to be a destroyer: of what? We will see I suppose...........point being, I dont think that Jesus would approve of the overall [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]assness and weakness of this site, and therefore, I will not be a part of it any longer. A short stay, but I see a trend coming, And dont want to be a part of it. Thanks, and God bless you all.
Welcome to CF and blessings for your future endeavors and experiences.

**Quick Ambassador hat**
695C95B0-28DD-4BEC-81FA-E979EEDDA637.png

**End Ambassador hat**

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi weaponoffreedom

Thanks for sharing how you feel.

Even though people might not always agree with what others are posting (such is the nature of internet forums!), I would say that the overwhelming majority of folks here do care about each other and have the best of intentions.

I do hope you will consider staying with us.

Reactions: All4Christ
Upvote 0