Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:wave:Welcome to CF! There's something for everyone here. It's an amazing, complex place.

Something that helped me a LOT when I joined was to go to my Control Panel at the top of the page, and go to Edit Options. About three screens down you'll see some options to add titles and URLs for the "Custom Navbar". As you find forums on CF that you want to participate in, put their URL as one of your custom navbar URLs. That way, it will show up on the top of your screen each time you visit, and will act as a quick shortcut to the forums you visit the most.

I look forward to getting to know you as you post in the community!

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome22.gif

Glad to have you at Christian Forums. Send me a pm any time you need help. Take care!!

Praise3.gif

~Tatiana

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

""

Jul 8, 2005
✟27,472.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
angl1.gif

My name is Adiya, and I'm a Chief Welcoming Angel here for the CF Angels on Christian Forums. We're here to pray for you, befriend you, and help you around the forums. So if you need anything at all you can PM me or come to our forums here: http://www.christianforums.com/f725-cf-angels.html

We would be happy to help!

In Christ's Love,
Adiya
Chief Welcoming Angel, CF Angels

Upvote 0