Jun 2, 2006
Pacific Northwest
✟8,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all....
new to the forum(i think) and thought it best to say HELLO.

I signaled "i think" at first, because I may have posted here a while ago, while i was hot on politics...still am, but not as eager to argue these days.(hope that doesn't tag me), but i am eager to express my honest feelings none-the-less.

Anyhow...I consider myself a Christian, although I've had little reinforcement to encourage the belief(not shy about explaining why, but...later), and I consider myself as somewhat intelligent, yet I lack formal education, and, reading through some of the debate on this site, even "somewhat" seems as a stretch, I believe this could be a possitive experience. I've honestly yearned for a local connection to the Church, but (mostly fault of my own) I've yet to feel comfortable with an organized group. I have made attempts....but...well...i don't know...

in a sense I do...well...some examples here express ideas i didn't believe were allowed(moreso..."allowed" by the congregation, as opposed to the entity), and the debate on this forum kinda gives my HOPE a kick in the bu...

Anyhow, again, I'm shallowly, yet well into ramblin'....so for now...Hi, what's up...I'm Rob.

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟64,460.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.