Viva La Vida
Aug 12, 2006
Baltimore
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys this is my first post, and i am very excited to join this very big forum of family.

Here are some detials of me if you wish to read!

I am 15 and turning 16 very soon(3 weeks). I am russian born in Ukriane but speak VERY good english since i moved here when i was 2 or 3 years old. I always knew of God but Never Knew God if you know what i mean. I always thanked him for the good in my life, and asked for help when i go through troubles. But never have i really understood, i guess with age comes knowledge and wisdom! Any way i pray 2 times a day, and think of Jesus all day, I thank him for good or bad situations, becuase I know he will always be there testing my faith, and giving reward! I love him so very much. I just started to read the bible i am on the book of Leveticus. Almost finished that section.

I am also a ispiring Music producer, i am into hip hop, and rap, but for the good, not the bad. I pray that God Will always be with me no matter what and that i may be with Him and His Son very soon!

God Bless!

Simonline

The Inquisitor
Aug 8, 2002
North West England
Visit site
✟13,927.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Blesss said:
Hey guys this is my first post, and i am very excited to join this very big forum of family.

I am 15 and turning 16 very soon(3 weeks). I am russian born in Ukriane but speak VERY good english since i moved here when i was 2 or 3 years old. I always knew of God but Never Knew God if you know what i mean. I always thanked him for the good in my life, and asked for help when i go through troubles. But never have i really understood, i guess with age comes knowledge and wisdom! Any way i pray 2 times a day, and think of Jesus all day, I thank him for good or bad situations, becuase I know he will always be there testing my faith, and giving reward! I love him so very much. I just started to read the bible i am on the book of Leveticus. Almost finished that section.

I am also a ispiring Music producer, i am into hip hop, and rap, but for the good, not the bad. I pray that God Will always be with me no matter what and that i may be with Him and His Son very soon!

God Bless!

Welcome to the Christian forums

If you want to develop your faith then I recommend: The Normal Christian Birth by David Pawson available online from www.anchor-recordings.com (UK) or www.Goodseed.org (USA) or from your local Christian bookstore or public lending library.

Simonline.

Upvote 0

Chatmum

Aug 10, 2006
Scotland
Visit site
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Blesss said:

God Bless!

Welcome, :wave:

It's great to hear how much you love the Lord.

God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.