Hey...check this out...it IS pretty interesting!

Infernal Freak

We sing the Death song kids cuz we got no future
Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello everyone!

How are you? I hope you are doing GREAT! I thought this is VERY interesting…even though it is not particularly a book…well some of it is, but I just thought you might find it interesting! The beginning might seem pretty boring, it wasn’t for me, but, if you don’t like it, don’t just dismiss it, read the end! It is VERY weird…well; I thought it was, kind of…

IRAQ - VERY INTERESTING - DID YOU KNOW?

1. The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq.
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq (Jesus had been in
Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall" in Iraq.
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq.
18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which
was a city in Iraq! And also...This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by
an eagle. Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages... The following
verse is from the Quran, (the Islamic Bible)
Quran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a
fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands
of
Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more
rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there
was peace. (Note the verse number!)

Okay…I know you think it is very weird that I, as a Pentecostal Christian, have found this…but, it is prophecy…I AM NOT, BY ANY MEANS, A MUSLIM! J I thought it was rather bizarre…seeing as how that has happened! I thought the end was very abnormal… “…And there was peace.” That is saying that afterward there was peace. Which, I thought was very atypical, seeing as how there is going to be 7 years of peace [end times, our Bible’s prophesy.]

Your Sister In Christ,

Heather

P.S. I AM NOT 100% SURE THIS IS TRUE…MY GRANDMA KNOWS QUITE A BIT ABOUT THIS STUFF, AND E-MAILED IT TO ME…I KNOW QUITE A BIT ABOUT STUFF LIKE THIS, BUT I AM NOT REALLY EDUCATED IN THE MUSLIM BIBLE…OR ANYTHING MUSLIMS PRACTICE…BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY MUSLIM FRIENDS…CAN YOU FIND OUT? IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP. I DO TRUST MY GRANDMA THOUGH…SHE HAS BEEN AROUND A LOT LONGER! J

Infernal Freak

Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
Okay...I just typed it into google and there were a few different sites that Had Qur'an 9:11, it said that the REAL Quar'an 9:11 is the following:
Our crack team of scientists searched multiple online databases which contain the Quran in it's entirety.

The word "eagle" does not appear anywhere in the Quran, the Koran or even the Quarahnne

Our scientists then went to google.com and typed in "online quran" to locate an online copy of the book. Here is the actual Chapter 9, verse 11 of the Quran

YUSUFALI: But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practice regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.

PICKTHAL: But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge.

SHAKIR: But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the communications clear for a people who know.

I do not know whether this IS true, or NOT...so I just wanted to warn you about any of this....sorry for posting that...I don't know if it is true or not. I just got it e-mailed...

Anyone else had it e-mailed to them?

Chat Later!

Your Sister in Christ,
Heather

Upvote 0

Infernal Freak

Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that this is a perfect example of how e-mails are NOT always the truth…I am going to start sticking with the old saying: You can’t believe anything you hear, and half of what you see! I just want to warn you against a lot of things floating around the Internet…

Sorry for the wrong information…even though, it may/may not be. I have heard it off of 2 or 3 sites since the 10-30 minutes I posted! It said it was completely a load of lies! However, if you can’t believe the e-mail, how can you believe that? I really have no opinion on it now! I just thought it did seem rather interesting but it was VERY odd! So, I kind of want to apologize for posting that…but, maybe there was a reason for it?!?!?!?! Maybe some of you have some Muslim friends, or know quite a bit about the Muslim faith. My Grandma does know quite a bit about the Muslim FAITH…but, I don’t know if she has ACTUALLY read the Quaran.

REPLY! J

Your Sister In Christ,

Heather

Upvote 0

Infernal Freak

Jun 22, 2004
somewhere
✟2,894.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Democrat
forgivensinner001 said:
Actually, most of those are geographically accurate as the ancient city of Babylon is located in Iraq.
Basically what I meant was that those were correct, but other web sites said that the Quran verse was incorrect, so I am not 101% sure whether or not to believe it...it DID seem way to good to be true though!

Your Sister In Christ,
Heather

Upvote 0

Dust and Ashes

wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked
May 4, 2004
Visit site
✟7,946.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Freak4Jesus4Ever said:
Do you have an opinion? Or have you heard anything?

Your Sister In Christ,
Heather
All I have heard regarding the passage in the koran is that it is not actually found anywhere in it. But this doesn't bother me as I wouldn't expect to find a true prophecy in there anyway. ;)

Upvote 0