Hey all... with a caveat...

• Thread starter unhinderedheart
  • Start date
U

unhinderedheart

I once stupidly trolled this site, I admit right now. I wish I hadnt, but I said something really stupid to someone. But anyways, I made a huge mistake and feel really sorry about it, I know its a forum, but I just wish I had come here with something else than just hatred in my heart. Just an apology in a place that I am probably not welcome to and will probably never be truly welcome to is what I wish to give now right now. The member's name is Treasuredheart. I may not post here again and I hope he/she reads this, I am truly sorry for that evil post, im sorry for doing something like that for the first time in my life, I will probably get banned again for posting this info but I hope he/she can read this b4 as I cannot PM. I want to and need to become a better person and be close to God, so I posted this. God bless, and please God change my heart and I ask nothing else in the world for that. Thanks for reading this.

Saved_n_kept

Pilgrim and Stranger
Aug 1, 2010
Tarbert, Argyll.
Visit site
✟17,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Unhinderedheart,

Welcome to CF. The bible says "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Rom 3:23 so you are not alone! But it also says "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1Jo 1:9 and then tells us "Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven." Mat 18:21-22

Look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

Brian. :)

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
welcomeback-2.gif

Hi I’m Kristina, I’m a CF Angel and I’d like to welcome you back to the forums
wave.gif

I know that at first glance this forum may seem huge, but don’t worry, it seems that way now, but the more you explore, the smaller it gets (honest
wink.gif
).
In the meantime, here are a few links that you may find useful.
New Members Intros why not come and introduce yourself (I promise we don’t bite
biggrin.gif
).
Once you’ve done that, why not get the feel of how to post by playing some games in the Blessings Exchange or Recreation Room.
After that you could have a look at one of the below links, I’m sure that you’ll find something to interest you
biggrin.gif

Whether you are 13 or 100 there is a forum here for you-Life Stages Forum
Whichever denomination you are there is a place full of like-minded people here-Congregation Forum
If you are looking for a deeper Christian experience or wish to look more in depth into the Christian faith-Edification
If you would like to request prayer, or say prayers for others (which is always much appreciated) go to the
Prayer Room
If you have any questions about your faith or Christianity in general, I can recommend the
It's a great forum to be able to talk to a Chaplain and be anonymous.
thumbsup.gif

Ask A Chaplain team
A lot of questions about the forums (blessings, reputation, jobs, bank, avatars etc) can be answered in the Christian Forums Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any problems at all feel free to visit Angel HQ
I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing you around the forums in the future.
hug.gif
angel.gif
wave.gif
angel.gif
wave.gif
angel.gif
hug.gif

***********​

Upvote 0

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Unhinderedheart,

You have done a good thing by apologizing. May God bless you and help your faith grow strong in our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray you will be transformed by the renewing of your mind through the Word of God in Jesus name. Amen.

James 5:16
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

John 13:34-35
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Mark 12:30-31 (New Living Translation)
30. And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.' 31. The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums