South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just feel incredibly led to say this to y'all this evening.:)

GOD ISN'T THROUGH WITH YOU!

No matter what you've done. No matter what people have done TO YOU. No matter how many times you've messed up. No matter what you're going through now or what you've been through. HE'S NOT DONE WITH YOU!

If you're reading this I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're breathing and alive? Your heart is still beating. You still have breath in your lungs. If you're alive then GOD ISN'T DONE WITH YOU!

He loves you! Yes, you! You reading this right now! HE LOVES YOU! Don't you dare give up on Him. He never gave up on you after all.:bow:

Let's face it. Life at times sucks. We all go through crap. We go through depression, illness, thoughts of suicide, cutting, heartbreak, breakups, whatever the case may be. Just please know.....please hear me out. You're not alone. Please know this fact. You're not a hopeless case. You're not forgotten. You're a child of the most HIGH GOD! That's something to celebrate folks! God loves you. Even if He seems a gazillion miles away from you right now reach out to Him. Right now. Go ahead.:hug: Pray. Pray to Him like you're talking to good friend because that's what He is. That's what He wants to be for you. Reach out to Him. He's right there. He's a prayer away. Even if it's just sobs and tears that come out please know He hears.

If you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and would like to know more about Him, need to talk to someone, someone to pray for you feel free to contact me on here. PM me. I would be more than happy to chat with you and try my best to answer any questions you may have. Grant it I don't know nor have all the answers but I promise to help out as best I can.:):hug:

TomCS

justified by his blood
Oct 30, 2009
New York
✟19,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The thought that God is not done with me yet is kind of frightening. If suffering is the means that God uses to grow us up, then I wish that I didn't have to grow up anymore. I'm not trying to argue with you here, I'm just saying I would be okay with it if God wanted to take me home to be with Him today and not make me stay in the world anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gilbert 61

Dec 18, 2010
✟7,925.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am also reminded of a verse. Revelation 3:8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name."

God has us where he has us for a reason. We do not know that reason, but we know that an All knowing God knows that reason.

God can open doors that only he can open, and close doors that only he can close. He has us where we are at for a purpose and as long as God has you here, you will posper.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

girl82nice

Jan 27, 2011
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am also reminded of a verse. Revelation 3:8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name."

God has us where he has us for a reason. We do not know that reason, but we know that an All knowing God knows that reason.

God can open doors that only he can open, and close doors that only he can close. He has us where we are at for a purpose and as long as God has you here, you will posper.
Hi, im new to this forum, but wanted to say thank you for this, really helps with the emotions i am feeling at this point in my life... thank you :)

Upvote 0