Hermaphrodite

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I was just a tad bit curious if anyone else here in the forum naturally bears the characteristic traits of a Hermaphrodite?!?

Menstruating and bloating like a woman, are the only obvious characteristic traits I bear, otherwise I have always associated myself among the average (if there’s such a thing) heterosexual males, because, well… that’s what I appear to be.

Adam was initially a Hermaphrodite [both Male and Female in the Image and after the likeness of Alohym], as are the Angels believed to be, a characteristic trait that appears consistent with the Sons of Alohym.

Neither Male nor Female but both.

In the Resurrection we are like the Angels, and we (re-) attain the title of Son of Alohym, and though we neither take or are given in marriage, that does not necessarily indicate that there are no natural Soulmates as was Adam and Eve were portrayed to be.

The promise of receiving an abundance of things which were forsaken happens to include a Soulmate, not someone whom we pick, or someone who picks us, but someone whom Heaven has designed, for one person to be a pair,

We have two eyes but one vision, two ears but one audible reception, two nostrils & two lungs but one breath, two feet & two legs but one walk, two hands & two arms but one aim one embrace, a left and right hemisphere but one brain, a heart and a mind but one response.

No marriage needed here, just a Calabration to prevent Double Vision, lack of Coordination, etc.,

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Dosblade
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was just a tad bit curious if anyone else here in the forum naturally bears the characteristic traits of a Hermaphrodite?!?

Menstruating and bloating like a woman, are the only obvious characteristic traits I bear, otherwise I have always associated myself among the average (if there’s such a thing) heterosexual males, because, well… that’s what I appear to be.

Adam was initially a Hermaphrodite [both Male and Female in the Image and after the likeness of Alohym], as are the Angels believed to be, a characteristic trait that appears consistent with the Sons of Alohym.

Neither Male nor Female but both.

In the Resurrection we are like the Angels, and we (re-) attain the title of Son of Alohym, and though we neither take or are given in marriage, that does not necessarily indicate that there are no natural Soulmates as was Adam and Eve were portrayed to be.

The promise of receiving an abundance of things which were forsaken happens to include a Soulmate, not someone whom we pick, or someone who picks us, but someone whom Heaven has designed, for one person to be a pair,

We have two eyes but one vision, two ears but one audible reception, two nostrils & two lungs but one breath, two feet & two legs but one walk, two hands & two arms but one aim one embrace, a left and right hemisphere but one brain, a heart and a mind but one response.

No marriage needed here, just a Calabration to prevent Double Vision, lack of Coordination, etc.,

the woman is in symbolism Adam/mans soul ...

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
An estimated 2 percent of the worlds population is born with noticeable characteristic traits (ranging from one degree to another) of a hermaphrodite, however in the U.S. 20 percent are born with noticeable traits.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ נ ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת
One day the Spirit instructed me to layout the Aleph bet then told me to take note of the alphanumerical relationship between the name אדם and חוה i.e., from א to ח is a count of 7, and from ד to ו is a count of 2, and from ם to ה is a count of 14 (counting forward and looping back to the beginning and resuming the count);

Then Heaven basically explained as it is for Adam and Eve so it is for every Man and his Soulmate, ergo, if Adam had the initials of my name SLE <> שלא then I could count 7-2-14 from שלא and discover the initials of my Soulmate i.e., VNS, whereas a punctuation of my initials renders Shiloh ‘The One to whom it Belongs’, VNS easily punctuates Venus ‘Love’.

What are the chances of that? A Soulmate is One who Belongs to their Soulmate, and Love is the Glue that binds Soulmates together;

Then the Spirit instructed me to consider what the 7-2-14 relationship is for הדס a Myrtle (reason being, both of my parents are Myrtles ergo I am also a Myrtle), the result is, לוז an ‘Almond (or possibly Hazel) tree’, this sufficed me, to know that the results were significant, ever since then I stepped out of the ‘Seeking for a Mate game’ and entered a patient game of ‘You Will Know who, and this is How’.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
the woman is in symbolism Adam/mans soul ...
When Adam did not perceive that it was the Spirit dwelling within him that spoke, saying, …I shall make him a Suitable Helper…, and that She was referring to herself, it is at that moment that Adam was cast into a Deep Sleep (likely a Coma, at either rate), such a state equates to Death throughout the Torah, for in the day you eat thereof you shall surely die, wherefore the Life Giver which dwelt within Adam was removed from within Adam.

When a misinterpretation is believed, it is customary for Heaven to hand us over to our imagination, (according to the context) in Adam’s case it was a Woman, wherefore the same one who said Behold I shall make him a Suitable Helper, also declared, I am a Jealous Alohym, thus when Alohym presented the Woman to him, to show him his Nakedness (scripturally synonymous with Fault), neither he nor the Woman were ashamed, which immediately prompted the Serpent to enter the picture.

For (according to the dual accounts of David numbering Ishrael) Satan represents the Anger of Alohym.

Now this phenomena is paralleled by Ishrael desiring to have a King as the Goiy have a king, and inadvertently constituted a rejecting Yahuah as their King, nevertheless the name Immanuel let’s us know that our Kng indeed Dwells Amongst us and Within us, likewise in the Resurrection our Soulmates will Dwell Amongst us and Within us, just as the name Immanuel indicates.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When Adam did not perceive that it was the Spirit dwelling within him that spoke, saying, …I shall make him a Suitable Helper…, and that She was referring to herself, it is at that moment that Adam was cast into a Deep Sleep (likely a Coma, at either rate), such a state equates to Death throughout the Torah, for in the day you eat thereof you shall surely die, wherefore the Life Giver which dwelt within Adam was removed from within Adam.

When a misinterpretation is believed, it is customary for Heaven to hand us over to our imagination, (according to the context) in Adam’s case it was a Woman, wherefore the same one who said Behold I shall make him a Suitable Helper, also declared, I am a Jealous Alohym, thus when Alohym presented the Woman to him, to show him his Nakedness (scripturally synonymous with Fault), neither he nor the Woman were ashamed, which immediately prompted the Serpent to enter the picture.

For (according to the dual accounts of David numbering Ishrael) Satan represents the Anger of Alohym.

Now this phenomena is paralleled by Ishrael desiring to have a King as the Goiy have a king, and inadvertently constituted a rejecting Yahuah as their King, nevertheless the name Immanuel let’s us know that our Kng indeed Dwells Amongst us and Within us, likewise in the Resurrection our Soulmates will Dwell Amongst us and Within us, just as the name Immanuel indicates.
When Adam did not perceive that it was the Spirit dwelling within him that spoke, saying, …I shall make him a Suitable Helper…, and that She was referring to herself,

The LORD God also said,
“It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make for him a suitable helper.”

the soul has no light/life of its own ... it is the seed of the women which is the life of her ....

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On that day it will be hove us to know that he is No Man, though when the one who created us in his image and likeness comes he shall appear as one of us, (to know good and evil).

knowledge of good and evil is confusion ... as in the image which comes out from between them ... a serpent on a pole ...

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
knowledge of good and evil is confusion ... as in the image which comes out from between them ... a serpent on a pole ...

Self Righteousness is an example of Good and Evil, for Righteousness is Good but when it is born of one’s Self/Pride/Ego which is Evil then it is indeed Confusion with only one exception, i.e., when the Self in question happens to be the I Am.

The ט Serpent on ס a Pole is סט ST which is cognate to שת SeTh/SheT who is (the Only begotten) Son of Adam (which continues to dwell on earth).

If שת Seth is a Reflection of Adam as the scriptures indicate, and Adam did not come in his own name, would not a Reflection of שת Seth be a clue as to what Adam’s name is? i.e., תש Theos as in Theon (תיון) the Rock and Consuming Fire.

Theon is cognate of Dion/Dyon, yet Dy also renders the J (sound), thus Dyon (simultaneously) = John and ציון Zion.

The ה H in Hebrew is the Aspirate of aspirates, and like י yowd and ו Waw may serve as a punctuation, and in this case, to indicate an Aspiration of a joining symbol, i.e., אליה ALYH is rendered Ellis, with the ה H aspirating the י Y which = ש S/Sh, thus Theon may transliterate Tsywn/ציון

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
When Adam did not perceive that it was the Spirit dwelling within him that spoke, saying, …I shall make him a Suitable Helper…, and that She was referring to herself,

The LORD God also said,
“It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make for him a suitable helper.”

the soul has no light/life of its own ... it is the seed of the women which is the life of her ....

One day I was communing with the Son (whom I beheld with my eyes), and as we were conversing I could detect the presence of the heavenly host (whom I could not see with my eyes), and I also knew that they were seeking for an account of the events which transpired in the garden, wherefore I began to explain to the Spirit/Wife of our Youth, that Eve was not intended to be another Woman in Adam’s Life (to provoke her to Jealousy), but that Eve was intended to be her very own Incarnation.

And no sooner than I related this, we could both feel the swift departure of the heavenly host, it was like standing in front of a door that was suddenly opened, you could feel the vacuity of the wind escaping your presence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums