✟15,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello!

I saw this introduction thread and thought I'd use it to go ahead and introduce myself. Even though I've had an account on Christian Forums for a few months, I'm still not too familiar with how it works. But I'd like to get more active on it.

My name is Sarah and I'm a 21 year old wife and soon to be mother from the Houston area of Texas. Texas is most definitely my home and, while I love to travel, I can't imagine actually living somewhere other than Texas.

My son, JT, is due late September and my husband, Cameron, and I are so excited to be getting ready for him. He is our first child :)

I blog at bchearts.net (and welcome guest writers for those interested!) and am willing to write articles for anyone seeking a guest writer.

I am currently studying Biblical Counseling, set to graduate in August 2016. I love learning about the Bible and the different views on certain passages. I am very conservative in my theology and believe the Bible is to be read as literal (versus allegorical) and believe it is the True, Inspired Word of God.

I look forward to meeting others like-minded in faith here :)

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Hello!

I saw this introduction thread and thought I'd use it to go ahead and introduce myself. Even though I've had an account on Christian Forums for a few months, I'm still not too familiar with how it works. But I'd like to get more active on it.

My name is Sarah and I'm a 21 year old wife and soon to be mother from the Houston area of Texas. Texas is most definitely my home and, while I love to travel, I can't imagine actually living somewhere other than Texas.

My son, JT, is due late September and my husband, Cameron, and I are so excited to be getting ready for him. He is our first child :)

I blog at bchearts.net (and welcome guest writers for those interested!) and am willing to write articles for anyone seeking a guest writer.

I am currently studying Biblical Counseling, set to graduate in August 2016. I love learning about the Bible and the different views on certain passages. I am very conservative in my theology and believe the Bible is to be read as literal (versus allegorical) and believe it is the True, Inspired Word of God.

I look forward to meeting others like-minded in faith here :)

004_PINK-S245568555765_zpspu1cporm.gif

Hey Sarah

How are you ? my names Danielle

Any questions , seek prayer or just wish to chat , please do not hesitate to pm me

Congratulations on the pregnancy

God Blesss

Upvote 0

sarahbethcole

Jul 24, 2014
Texas
Visit site
✟15,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Sarah, I got my professional counseling degree and license a year and a half ago. what school are you going to?
Hope you avoided all the bad flooding there in Houston

Oh maybe I did figure out that quote! haha

I'm going to a small school in Houston called the College of Biblical Studies, so my degree is actually a split major of Biblical Studies and Biblical Counseling. What school did you graduate from? I'd love to hear about how you've used your counseling training since then!

Fortunately, most of the flooding did not really happen in my city, so I was very blessed not to be too affected by it :)

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh maybe I did figure out that quote! haha

I'm going to a small school in Houston called the College of Biblical Studies, so my degree is actually a split major of Biblical Studies and Biblical Counseling. What school did you graduate from? I'd love to hear about how you've used your counseling training since then!

Fortunately, most of the flooding did not really happen in my city, so I was very blessed not to be too affected by it :)
Good job on the quote thing. I went to Liberty University. I work with kids who are at risk of out of home placement due to mental health issues. I supervise two other people on my team

Reactions: sarahbethcole
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums