Midwest
✟16,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I came to the forum a bit ago but I don’t really feel like any thing is helping at all. Situation hopeless. No end in sight. I definitely do not belong here. I have zero people to talk to about what’s really going on and I can’t post it all in a forum. And I don’t even know why I came here in the first place. Maybe I thought things would be different, but they’re not. Best thing is to have my account deleted. Is there anybody that can do this? I couldn’t find anyone else to ask so I’m posting it here. Hopefully somebody will see this and just delete my account. Thanks.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to see you go. Did you give it the old college try? I get help when I think I have expressed myself well. What type of help are you looking for? Maybe contact a mod. I haven’t made too many friends here either, but that’s just me. Someone should be able to listen out of Christian love. I’m an old guy and a good listener. If you want to pm me. Your choice.…..

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I came to the forum a bit ago but I don’t really feel like any thing is helping at all. Situation hopeless. No end in sight. I definitely do not belong here. I have zero people to talk to about what’s really going on and I can’t post it all in a forum. And I don’t even know why I came here in the first place. Maybe I thought things would be different, but they’re not. Best thing is to have my account deleted. Is there anybody that can do this? I couldn’t find anyone else to ask so I’m posting it here. Hopefully somebody will see this and just delete my account. Thanks.
You can contact staff. Go here for your request. Prayers for you

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please open a ticket here:

Staff can assist you from there. I am going to go ahead and close this thread, the right place to look for assistance is in the Ticket/Support Center.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.