Mar 11, 2004
Right here
✟2,566.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Elevation said:
I think Ralph and Michael are both selfish cowards and neither of them deserve the prize.

Hmm. I dunno. I wouldn't call them cowards. Of course they're selfish. I would be, too, if I knew I was that close to seeing my dream realized.

Besides, all of the reality shows are engineered to stimulate subversion amongst the contestants.

Having said that, let me add this: Michael is the man! I hope his restaurant does well...

Upvote 0

BOJAX

Vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
May 12, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟2,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
I really wished Elise could be in the final two. She will get a lot of offers though. Plus I feel is would be better to Earn your own restaurant rather than win it on a TV show. I'm glad that short-haired chick is gone though. She should have NOT made it that far.
I think Ralph is gonna win. He just looks like a restaurant manager.

Upvote 0

keeptrying

Save a Life....Spay and Neuter!
Jun 4, 2005
North Carolina
✟7,775.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The last show should be good with them both running their own kitchens. If I were them I would be concerned about some of the others coming back and using this opportunity to get even. I don't care which one wins I don't like either one.

Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know it's all gonna come down to how well they manage their "staff" and the final outcome of customer satisfaction. The rest will just be filler for the show. Ramsay only cares about the final results, Did the customer like their food and service? I think Ralph has a good shot because he seems the most experienced and seasoned. But I think Michael is the fan favorite "underdog".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

philN

Veteran
Mar 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
✟2,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
YAY!!!

I wanted Michael to win since the beginning. I also wanted to Ralph to lose since the beginning. And the finale proved the theory that I have been developing: Ralph is a pompous boob. He may have a bubbling personality, but Michael is real and down-to-earth.

After seeing everyone saying how wonderful Michael's cooking was, I really wish I could try some. Some of those dishes looked terrific.

Upvote 0

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A bit of ralph bashing going on, Mikey was just as bad in his game playing.

They both did excellent in their decor, menus, execution and leadership. 90 vs. 94 percent approval is so close that both are winners. Kudos to both, they will both be rewarded from their work on the show!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mom to 5

I'm a Powerful, Confident, & Free Woman of God
Jul 12, 2005
Missouri
Visit site
✟11,228.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am glad that he won, he was my fave for a while. I am a tad disappointed in the stunt with the crab risotto, but Ralph should have caught it. . .but it was kind of smart of him to do that to Ralph.

Upvote 0

BOJAX

Vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
May 12, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟2,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
they will both wind up with their own restaurants in the end. Mike decided to go to London to cook, and it's only a matter of time before the offers start rolling in for Ralph. Not to mention the other cooks. Elsie deserves her own restaurant too.

Upvote 0

foo-oswald

There goes my hero...just a patsy...
Mar 11, 2004
Right here
✟2,566.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TheBatman said:
Didn't catch it, I was watching Batman Begins again. Glad to hear Michael won though. I wonder how crazy he would've got if he lost.

Great question. I have this sneaking suspicion that if Michael would've turned his door-handle and the door hadn't opened, he would've dropped to the floor, assumed the Lotus position, and cast an evil spell over Ralph and Chef Ramsey as his eyes rolled back and his head spun round-and-round... :)

Upvote 0