• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

berry2000

May 21, 2006
California
✟16,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I decided to try and check in with all my old friends in this forum. To be honest the changes really thru me for a loop. When i come on the internet it's really for support and stablity. I got so frustrated with all the changes and I really had no warning. I didn't think the whole thing was going to change so much. And I am still having trouble navigating everything. My marriage, and my job are really stressing me out so i guess i kind of tried to avoid CF for a little while so i wouldn't get stressed out even more.

Anyways, I have missed all my cf bipolar friends. And I'm hoping to be a round more. But i'm going to do it with baby steps as it is still hard for me emotionally to handle everythigns that's gotten all mixed around here.

Please, if you get a chance pray for my marriage and my finances. Both are a mess right now.

Soulwings

A true original.
Apr 7, 2003
Northeastern USA.
✟25,389.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome back. :hug: The changes threw me for a loop too... had been away from CF for a few months, came back and BOOM everything had changed!! It almost scared me away again, to be honest.

But yes. Welcome back - I'm glad to see you again. And I will be praying for you. :hug: Hang in there.

Upvote 0

bipolarbear

Legend
Jun 7, 2007
✟20,419.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree with all of you! I almost called it quits with CF! That kind of change, while trying to relocate was just too much! I am so sorry you are having such a stressful time, (Huggs)! I also miss my bipolar ( and other CF friends...) I guess that's why I came back... sigh, I have to rebuild so much, and hardly understand how to do it, my armory had so many things in it, and it took a long time to save all those blessings in the bank, and work my way up the job chain... Verry dissapointing!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I know what you mean!! I almost left CF behind - even before the changes - as I hate them editing even my private mails - because my language may not be pleasing in their sight - I will never swear or use four letter words - but at times just normal expressions like I'm feeling s.h.i.t.t.y, it is giving me the s.h.i.t.s. or I had a b.i.t.c.h of a day - etc - seem to be forbidden on this site as well - which I feel reeks of 'big brother' and we pull you into our line of thinking politics - it is plain intrusiveness.
The really big change left me completely dissatisfied with this site - as I feel no warnings were given about it at all - it just happened.
Yet like you, I came back because I was in need of fellowship with 'old' CF friends and because support is something we all need at times.

Pray you will pull through - especially your relationship problems - for loving support makes a enormous difference in how we experience our (bad) days.

Cheers.

Gerry:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

berry2000

May 21, 2006
California
✟16,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice to see some old friends and some new ones...and also not to feel so alone with the shock and frustration with all the changes. I'm slowly coming back. So i hope to be posting a little bit more. I hate that we don't have our ranks anymore, that i can't see if the poster is male or female and the Charaters just irritate me as its so hard to figure things out..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.