justmee

Jul 22, 2006
Idaho
✟7,643.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hello. I used to go to this site, but that was about a year ago. I forgot my screenname and password, so i just made a new one.

Anyways.
Im jessica.
I joined CF again because i needed prayer
and christian fellowship.

I havnt been following the lord closely, and to be frank, i havnt really been following him at all. I recently saw an old friend at the mall, and he reminded me of his church. His church was amazing, and I loved it. Not to mention i thought it was one of the best church services i have ever been too. Well when i saw my friend i got his number because we go way back. I texted him and what not about the church and that was like a week ago. Well today he invited me to go, and since we live by each other he is going to be able to pick me up (most likely anyways). I want to find the lord again, and i hope that this service with touch me, and bring me back.

I accepted christ into my heart 3 years ago, and i was really strong in my faith. I gave up though. I dont really remember why, but i did. I miss my church family (I moved to a different city back in february) and would like to have it back. I liked the fellowship and the good friends i made. I can only hope that this new church will bring me those things.

I would love to learn more about God and ministering, but i dont know where to start. Its sad to forget what everythings like. I mean, i brought people to the lord, and taught people things, but now, when i need it, i dont know how to help myself.
----

I figured CF could help me
because last time i was a member,
i met some pretty amazing people.
Keep me in your prayers,
and feel free to write me about anything.

The site looks like it has changed, so it will take alwhile for me to get accustomed with it, but im sure i can manage.
Thanks.

--Jessica

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
we0001.gif

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

AJ

Faith, Hope & Love
Apr 28, 2004
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟5,345.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi there Jessica!

Welcome (back) to Christian Forums! I am really glad that you returned! There are so many wonderful people on this site that will support you and pray for you and with you.

You are not here for any other reason that the voice of the Lord is calling you back close to Him... He is trying to draw you near again. I pray that this first step will not be your last... Go visit your friends church again...

I pray that you get to experience the wonderful love of being welcomed home by our Father. :hug: He is always there. God Bless you Jessica...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums