✟8,042.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi,
My name is Michael. I am a Christian and converted two (2) years ago. I am considering Bible College and love to travel. I can not wait to meet more christians. :D I am always looking to learn more and find out new ways to help spread the word of God.

Bright Blessing,
~Michael
Ignorant Man :scratch:

Phillipians 4:6-7
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, IgnorantMan... I like that sign on, by the way. :) It is one thing to only be "ignorant" which means "uninformed" and not "stupid," etc. :D Well, I'd rather be ignorant and able to be educated. ^_^

attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello and Welcome

We are so proud to have you join our family.
May your time here be spent well and you find all your answers.
Please come often and invite all your friends.
Your will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.
I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
and may the
Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

IgnorantMan

何者だ?
May 27, 2006
East Coast
Visit site
✟8,042.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is a pleasure to be here. As for the name.... I like it too. :D I chose it because as a christian of only two (2) years I am constantly learning more and more and I understand I am Ignorant of a lot of things, but I have a desire to find out more and fill in some of that Ignorance. So if the shoe fits..... you get the idea. ^_^

~Michael
IgnorantMan :scratch:

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

joyouspirit

I love my mikey!
Apr 28, 2006
USA
✟12,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IgnorantMan said:
Hi,
My name is Michael. I am a Christian and converted two (2) years ago. I am considering Bible College and love to travel. I can not wait to meet more christians. :D I am always looking to learn more and find out new ways to help spread the word of God.

Bright Blessing,
~Michael

Hello and Welcome Michael!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to CF! I hope you enjoy your time here... we're a very friendly bunch. So jump into some of the conversations, start asking some questions, challenge yourself to a quiz or a game... or a devotional for that matter!! Enjoy and God bless ^_^
PS Also, if you have any prayer requests you can pm me and I'll be more than happy to pray for your needs. Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

richkim7

Apr 25, 2006
✟7,744.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
IgnorantMan said:
Hi,

Bright Blessing,
~Michael

Hi Michael,

Welcome. I have been a christian for 34 years and still feel that I have so much to learn. The more I kinow, the more I know that I don't know.

Kimberly

Upvote 0